Tennis!

sahyder1

Nadal is 18, isn't he?

Nope, he turned 19 on June 3rd.

Sue Barker must have got it wrong then, as I'm sure she said that.

Sue Barker will be drunk as she will have been drowning her sorrows because Henman is out.

On another note - Andy Murray has it all to do if he is to beat Stepanek. Stepanek is a bloody useful player.

Even though a lot of people in this thread have been "Murray is already over-rated", you can see in these first 6 or so games against Stepanek, he has the shots.

Guest Leeleemu

I find it funny calling a mound of grass Henman Hill and Murray Mountain, they first had Murrayfield - how pathetic was that - to be fair how pathetic is it in general - oooooo look at murray mountain - its pathetic

Guest The Real Deal

Murray's celebration was completly gay.

He played some good tennis though, definitly a prospect for the future. Watched the interview and he pointed out that his opponent tried to put him off =/

All I seen was he said thank you or something along those lines after the ball hit the net.

Edited by The Real Deal

Could Sharipova's game earlier possibly been any easier?  It's hardly fair sending a 15 year old out against the defending champion.

Ummm... that's the same 15 year old that got to the Quarters of the French and beat Venus Williams on the way (Y)

Murray was outstanding today. If he plays to that level again I'd fancy him to beat Nalbandian or Kucera and since Nadal's out he wont be meeting him if he gets to the 4th. Who knows? Could make the second week.