Tennis!

sahyder1

So Federer won again today, that guy took him to the limit though, it was a great match.

Henman and Rusedski play now, I will miss the Henman match because I will be in bed. And I have a lesson at 9am tomorrow so I will miss Rusedski <_<

Hopefully it is a long match so I can catch the end because I will be back at about 10:20.

Go Greg and Tim!

Is the Roddick/Greg game today? Cant seem to find out whether it is or not and what time it is.

I'm rooting Myskina in the women's tennis. I've loved her ever since I see her game at the Olympics I think it was. I think it was the semi final or final, either way she lost but was outstanding throughout the game and produced one of my favourite tennis match's.

Is Sharapova still in this. Before i went to school a few days ago i flciked through the sports channels and started watching the Sharapova match but i missed the end, i think she won she was already 1 set up and 3-1 in games i think

Did anyone catch that women's match?

Richard Kraijchek's (sp?) sister, I can't remember her name lost to someone, can't remember her either but she is 12th seed. She was pretty good and when the other woman got the point to take it to match point she nearly burst into tears whilst she was playing, but she looked quite good and I think we could see a lot more of her in 2005.

Also, I am sad to see Grosjean out, I like him, he is a good player, shame he got knocked out so early :(

EDIT:

Michaella Krajicek and Patty Schnyder is who I meant.

Edited by Gooner4Life

COME ON RODDICK!

Didn't see the game but I heard the result which I'm happy with. I did watch the ending to Nadal/Youzhny though and really liked it. One of the best shots in the tourniment was performed right near the end by Nadal too, awesome stuff and at one point Youzhny had match point but Nadal came back a set or something.

If anyone has the chance of watching the game or a re-run of the Gaudio (ARG) - Hrbaty (SVK) game, make sure you watch it. i have to go to bed now cause i have an exam tomorow :( and won't get to watch it till the end. :angry: but it's quite great so far.

I don't know if the players meen anything to you but so far there's 1-1 in sets with both being decided on the tiebreak.

I watched that nadal game johnny perfect mentioned and it was good too.

But so far this one is the best of the tournament IMO. it even beats the czechs game of the second round.

Nadaaaaaaaaaaaaal!! Muchos love for Rafael :D.

We all know its going to be Roger Federer, watch his strokes, watch his feet, watch his expressions, and done think Suzuki was that close on him, Federer saves his best tennis until last and he will most likely be playing Roddick, who seems to have been quiet this year.

Shame to see Moya is out, I'm quite big on Spaniards and Argies because I'm a big clay court fan and I'm hoping my Guille can beat JC Ferrero today.

Oh and Henman won't win it, 100% completely and utterly sure. He's passed it now, he's missed his chances and he, like Greg will go out without a Grand Slam to their name. Boy, British tennis really does suck.

Nadaaaaaaaaaaaaal!! Muchos love for Rafael :D.

We all know its going to be Roger Federer, watch his strokes, watch his feet, watch his expressions, and done think Suzuki was that close on him, Federer saves his best tennis until last and he will most likely be playing Roddick, who seems to have been quiet this year.

Shame to see Moya is out, I'm quite big on Spaniards and Argies because I'm a big clay court fan and I'm hoping my Guille can beat JC Ferrero today.

Oh and Henman won't win it, 100% completely and utterly sure. He's passed it now, he's missed his chances and he, like Greg will go out without a Grand Slam to their name. Boy, British tennis really does suck.

That'll be because there is different sports in Portugal, mainly falling over and crying like a girl while having hair like spaghetti, and that's why there are less good Portugese tennis players.

Henman crashes out 4, 2 and 2, haha, no surprise and shows that I was right that he is passed it.

And my Guille won, dismantled a former number one, 3, 2 and 1 - how awesome :D

Edited by IAceI

I have a feeling Greg will never beat his highest, 4th, ever again either. ¬_¬

Coria, on the other hand, is 22 i think and has a career high of 3 and will only get better.

Coria will be the first person to beat Federer this year, and he will do it on clay. Quote me on that.

Greg has actually been playing great tennis as of late, late last year he did at least, this year too, beating Jonas Bjorkman is a tough task and he'd much rather fall to Federer than Davydenko. Davydenko actually beat him last year in the finals of a cup thats name escapes my mind.

Fwahahahaha.

51 Aces. 4 Sets AND He Lost.

Joachim should catch a break.

Upcoming 4 Matches:

P. Kohlschreiber(GER) - A. Roddick(USA) - Roddick unfortunately.

N. Davydenko(RUS) - G. Canas(ARG) - Canas.

R. Nadal(ESP) - L. Hewitt(AUS) - Hewitt :(

G. Coria(ARG) - D. Nalbandian(ARG) - GUILLE! GUILLE! GUILLE!