Tennis!

sahyder1

I HATE YOU GORAN. Plus my seats sucked, i was behind a pillar and then was at the back row, that sucked, i only saw from 2-2 to 6-6 then we had to left, the rain was annoying to say the least.

I spent a while watching Michel Youzhny, i've always liked him and I was screaming his name every switch, since there was only like 4 people who actually wanted him to win.

I got seventeen autographs, i didn't know them all but i got Katie O'Brien's and Andrew Banks', so that was good. I got Ai Sugiyama's autograph and had my photo taken with her, and also got Sjeng Schalken's and Todd Woodbridges, among others such as Rik Von Roest.

I spent some time watching Robby Ginerpri, and it's amazing how close you get to them, and as i was in the Youzhny match, I was shouting for him to win.

Two things spoilt my day, the rain and two of the people we were with who were practically ass raping everyone who came by for an autograph. But i was great to be there and I love the first day because there is so much to see.

Comiserations to Bogdanavic, he's got time on his side. Oh, and I need to say this. COME ON CORIA! Who'll win this and then go out next round, but if he wins that's his best ever Wimbledon season, 3rd seed is ridiculously stupid for him. He can't play grass, period. COME ON CORIA!

I've just watched Venus Williams vs Sprem with the number three seed crashing out 7-6 7-6.

Unbelieveable controversy in the second set tiebreaker, as an "out" call went unheard by the umpire who went on to award a point to Sprem who them came back from 4-2 (should have been 4-1) down in the tie-break to win 8-6.

I can't wait to see if anything happens after this huge mistake.