Tennis!

sahyder1

Anyone see the Federer/Hewitt game today? I missed the first three sets (:() but managed to catch the final one which was brilliant. Federer is going to win it, mark my words.

Oh and Tim...you are absolutley shit! Is he the only tennis player in the country? That's the only reason people get behind him is because he's the only one (Rusedski doesn't count...he's Canadian :D)

Anyone see the Federer/Hewitt game today? I missed the first three sets () but managed to catch the final one which was brilliant. Federer is going to win it, mark my words.

Oh and Tim...you are absolutley shit! Is he the only tennis player in the country? That's the only reason people get behind him is because he's the only one (Rusedski doesn't count...he's Canadian )

Not to forget that he is also pretty much shit if you take away his serve. Henman will never win it, people always think he is going to and he always lets everyone down like usual. My money is still on Roddick to win to be quite honest, him and Federer final will be brilliant.

The thing about Tim Henman is that he is bloody crap. If there was ONE other English guy there, he would get all the fan support, but because Henman is the only one, he gets it.

But the final should be good whatever it is. Federer WILL be there. Against who I'm not 100% sure, but he'll win it!

Well, I want Roddick to win the men's and I really want Sharapova ro win the women's. But first she has to get past Lindsay Davenport which won't be easy, then it'll be most likely Serena Williams. But I would love it if she won, she is a brilliant player and hot too.

As long as the stress doesnt get to her (Like Hantuchova, Dokic, and Capriati) she definitely will be Number 1 real soon.

I don't think Dokic or Hantuchova ever had the physical tools to be as dominant as Sharapova could be. She's definitely going to get better, and with some of the top names retiring in the next 2-3 years, she could be a huge star someday. I'd love to see her play Mauresmo in the final, that way someone new would actually win a Grand Slam title on the women's side. Personally, I'd rather see people like them or Myskina at the French win than the same 3 or 4 people win all the time.

I don't think Dokic or Hantuchova ever had the physical tools to be as dominant as Sharapova could be. She's definitely going to get better, and with some of the top names retiring in the next 2-3 years, she could be a huge star someday. I'd love to see her play Mauresmo in the final, that way someone new would actually win a Grand Slam title on the women's side. Personally, I'd rather see people like them or Myskina at the French win than the same 3 or 4 people win all the time.

I thought Dokic had the potential. Hantuchova had the potential to be a top 10 player. Though yes, Sharapova definitely has the most potential of all.

The Maursemo-Williams match has been amazing so far.

I hope Sharapova wins the Womens just so it shows there are other women tennis players other than the Williams sisters! I reckon it'll be Sharapova and Federer as the two champions.

Did anyone notice that Sharapova speaks as if she's on drunks and/or pissed?

I hope Sharapova wins the Womens just so it shows there are other women tennis players other than the Williams sisters! I reckon it'll be Sharapova and Federer as the two champions.

Did anyone notice that Sharapova speaks as if she's on drunks and/or pissed?

Yes... I did.

I found that incredibly sexy too.

Well, she has Serena to paly, should be a cracking game, I really hope Maria wins, and hopefully Roddick can get to the final and beat Federer because I know he will be there

Hate to burst your bubble... but nobody can beat Federer. He's playing at a level that hasn't been seen since Sampras' prime.