The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

It always looks to me that Wenger is quite insecure and does react to the antagonism (not yet to the Rafa 'fact' extent yet sadly), but it's Jose who'll bring him up for no reason at all in any possible context. Complaining about an event a year ago that I can't remember at all when both have probably had half a dozen fines since is utterly bizarre.

Stoker, I don't think anyone's twisting your point, we're reacting to Jose not you. It comes down to the fact that Jose has always been a bellend when he loses, but has never had a sustained period of shit like this so we're getting reminded constantly rather than once every few months.

• Like 2

As an independent witness, both are colossal bell ends and both need to shut the fuck up and focus on their football rather than bickering like teenagers.

Whilst they both act like bellends, I find Wenger's side more laughable, considering he has only won two (arguably devalued in recent years) FA Cups in over a decade. He is managerial TNA.

• Like 2

The nature of when the tv fixtures are chosen means it would never be picked, but the 3pm I'd want to see today is definitely Southampton v Leicester.

I'm sure it's being streamed somewhere

On this week's edition of "yeah but surely Chelsea will win this time"...it's Villa at home!

The morbid curiosity of just what the hell we're going to play like is actually quite enjoyable in a strange way...until the match starts. That's when it stops being funny for me. And starts being funny for everyone else. :shifty:

Edited by stokeriño
  • Like 6

Happy with that half. Just about the better side against an in-form Spurs at the Lane. Bit toothless up front, but we're playing our fourth choice striker, so it's to be expected.

Surprised that there's already a bit of a Klopp stamp on this side after just four days full training.