The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

So LVG walked out of his press conference today. He was visibly upset at what's been written by the media about his future, where some said he'd already been sacked and speculated on his successor.

I would have thought he'd know by now that it's how it works in this country, and football in general these days. While I wouldn't be arsed if he got the boot, I did feel sorry for him because I'm a big softie. Really hope we turn things around. Sadly, if he doesn't snap out of his stubborn way of managing the team, I can't see that happening. 

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

So LVG walked out of his press conference today. He was visibly upset at what's been written by the media about his future, where some said he'd already been sacked and speculated on his successor.

I would have thought he'd know by now that it's how it works in this country, and football in general these days. While I wouldn't be arsed if he got the boot, I did feel sorry for him because I'm a big softie. Really hope we turn things around. Sadly, if he doesn't snap out of his stubborn way of managing the team, I can't see that happening. 

I don't think he had any intention of actually being there beyond saying what he wanted to say. It was almost Marshawn Lynch-esq.

12 hours ago, Mad Jack Frost said:

I don't think he had any intention of actually being there beyond saying what he wanted to say. It was almost Marshawn Lynch-esq.

He actually mentioned it in the press conference, that he's only there because he has to be due to premier league rules.

Speaking of Giggs. I've seen some United fans scoff at the thought of Mourinho and in the same breath want Giggs in to replace Van Gaal, which I find hilarious.

The very few extra deluded ones I've seen, really can't seem to grasp that Ferguson was a once in a lifetime deal and that they're just like any other top club in regards to their managers.

17 minutes ago, TCO said:

Speaking of Giggs. I've seen some United fans scoff at the thought of Mourinho and in the same breath want Giggs in to replace Van Gaal, which I find hilarious.

The very few extra deluded ones I've seen, really can't seem to grasp that Ferguson was a once in a lifetime deal and that they're just like any other top club in regards to their managers.

I mentioned before this podcast I listen to where only one made a negative prediction for United vs Norwich and even then the guy went for a 1-1 draw whereas the rest went for victories as high as 3-0 to United. I listened to the latest episode of that same podcast a few days ago and one of the hosts that predicted a big victory against Norwich now apparently believed that something should be done with the manager but he also said that if the club just appointed Giggs, even until the end of the season, we may as well just keep Van Gaal.