The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

How many young English players have gone to Citeh and stagnated? In my mind it is an entire generation of lost children, but it is only whatshisname from Everton.

Jack Rodwell, Scott Sinclair, Joleon Lescott, Micah Richards - I'm sure there's more.

EDIT: Looked at Joleon's wiki and he got way more games than I thought he did so maybe I'm being harsh on that one.

Edited by badotori
  • Like 1

Jack Rodwell, Scott Sinclair, Joleon Lescott, Micah Richards - I'm sure there's more.

EDIT: Looked at Joleon's wiki and he got way more games than I thought he did so maybe I'm being harsh on that one.

To be fair, Richards was a youth academy graduate.

Swap Lescott for Adam Johnson and you have yourself a decent list of players who fit that description.

Alan Pardew has dropped the customary initials from his training gear in favour of 'Pards'. Think he's trying to out-Brendan Brendan.

Now all we need is Alderweireld to start wearing "Tobes" on his tracksuit instead of his number.

• Like 1