The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

The price for BT Sport on Sky in HD next season is so much, I'm not sure I can justify doing it, even with CL coverage. 

It'll be £24 a month with a 1 year commitment, and a £15 activation fee. £300 on top of my already expensive Sky package for a season of football. Ouch. :(

The price for BT Sport on Sky in HD next season is so much, I'm not sure I can justify doing it, even with CL coverage. 

It'll be £24 a month with a 1 year commitment, and a £15 activation fee. £300 on top of my already expensive Sky package for a season of football. Ouch. :(

You can get it on a rolling monthly, but the activation fee doubles. That, and I'd have it until at least May anyway. And cancelling is a pain in the arse because you have to call them, and they try their best to get you to stay with them before just cancelling it like you ask them to.

My dad pays for BT Sport and, like Sky Go, you get two devices you can watch online with.

This = free for me. Fucked if I'm paying those prices for it when I already shell out every month for Sky.

I'm in the same boat with Sky. My brother's wired connection was damaged, and Sky offered him the full package at a hugely discounted rate as compensation. He lets me use his Sky Go account, which is a damn good thing as there's no way I'd pay the kind of monthly fees Sky demands.