The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

I pissed off DDG is staying.

I transferred Romero into my fantasy team two weeks ago on the basis that he was going to play every game. :angry:

No, Tobes was a beautiful organic moment that cannot be topped. I've had to stop myself calling him Tobes a few times IRL since and had a little giggle after. 

Ayew definitely deserved player of the month, he's been amazing.

People talk about football in real life?

Begovic

Ivanovic - Zouma - Terry - Azpilicueta

Matic - Mikel

Pedro - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

Cautious about that line-up. I can only hope that Ivanovic does not continue to play like shit...and that Fabregas doesn't go AWOL in the #10 position...and that Mikel is more effective than a post that other players can dribble around...

But yay Zouma/Pedro/Costa. >_>

Of course, if it were just tweaked to a 4-3-3 (Mikel sat behind Matic and Fab), I would feel a lot better:

Begovic

Ivanovic - Zouma - Terry - Azpilicueta

Matic - Mikel

Pedro - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

Cautious about that line-up. I can only hope that Ivanovic does not continue to play like shit...and that Fabregas doesn't go AWOL in the #10 position...and that Mikel is more effective than a post that other players can dribble around...

But yay Zouma/Pedro/Costa. >_>

its probably better that Fabregas is playing number 10 seen as though lately at centre mid he seems to be in two minds as to what to do. 

its probably better that Fabregas is playing number 10 seen as though lately at centre mid he seems to be in two minds as to what to do.  

Yes, although he has of course previously played well in centre-mid for us, whilst almost always being rubbish at #10.  So if we're going purely for damage limitation then maybe we should just play someone else entirely (man I wish Oscar weren't injured...).