The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Costa should have been sent off. 

Such a horrible cunt. 

And now Gabriel has been sent off!! Arsenal have been well and truly fucked over there. Horrible bastards Chelsea. 

Edited by David Marrio

RED CARD - Gabriel (Arsenal)

Chelsea 0-0 Arsenal

Controversy! Diego Costa stands behind Gabriel as Petr Cech prepares to take a goal-kick and the Chelsea striker reacts angrily to what he seems to suggest is a stamp on his foot. Referee Mike Dean takes his time to assess the situation and then sends off the Arsenal defender.

Gabriel is angry, Arsene Wenger is furious. Diego Costa looks quite satisfied with the outcome. Replays do little to clear up if there was a stamp or not.

Touch paper lit. Bang on half-time.

That ^

I want to see a better replay of the red card incident. No angle shows whether or not Gabriel stamped or kicked out at Costa. It looks more like the two kept talking shit, Costa stopped in his tracks, resulting in Gabriel naturally walking into him.

Can't believe referees don't catch Costa and his antics. No business being on the pitch. Shoved Kosielcny in the face, backhanded him in the face, chest shoved him to the ground, and had a bust up with Gabriel. Absurd.

• Like 2

I want to see a better replay of the red card incident. No angle shows whether or not Gabriel stamped or kicked out at Costa. It looks more like the two kept talking shit, Costa stopped in his tracks, resulting in Gabriel naturally walking Into him. 

This. I haven't seen anything. They've tried to show replays and you can't see fuck all.