The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

1 hour ago, lanky316 said:

Think if Spurs win the title Nerf might spontaneously combust with rage. I think we can all agree that would be a fair price to pay for ruining the Leicester fairy tale.

Not worried. Spurs won't win the league. I'd be genuinely surprised if they finish higher than fourth tbh.

• Like 1

Are you the bloke who was on 606 the other night ranting like a lunatic that Klopp was a more successful manager than Pochettino because he'd 'performed miracles' to get Liverpool to a League Cup final, completely ignoring the Bundesliga titles, Pokal wins and Champions League final?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lanky316 said:

Think if Spurs win the title Nerf might spontaneously combust with rage. I think we can all agree that would be a fair price to pay for ruining the Leicester fairy tale.

Or they could beat Liverpool in the Europa League final, that'd be even better and we still get the nice Leicester story.

• Like 2

• Admin

The Leicester midfielder N’Golo Kanté will miss this week’s matches against West Bromwich Albion and Watford with a hamstring injury, according to his manager Claudio Ranieri. Kanté was substituted after 70 minutes of Saturday’s win over Norwich with a problem Ranieri described at the time as “nothing serious”, but it will be enough to rule him out of Tuesday night’s home game and the visit to Vicarage Road on Saturday.

Huge loss for Leicester. Will be very interesting to see if they can overcome it.

21 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Not wanting to jinx anything, but quoting this post for future usage.

Oh thank God. I was worried Nerf's post was pure jinx material, but it looks like your own jinx may have managed to undo the damage.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Not wanting to jinx anything, but quoting this post for future usage.

No Lineker! Bad Lineker! We are going to lose all our games and be relegated, then Daniel Levy will sell the club to a consortium led by Tim Sherwood for a fish sandwich. Our future is bleak. Bleak, I tell you!

• Like 1