The Capital One Cup thread 2015/16

Lineker

If we get through I hope we get Everton. I've got a good record of attending games against Everton especially in cup semi finals. :shifty:

• Admin

Southampton are missing captain Jose Fonte after he injured his knee against Manchester City on Saturday. His replacement in that match, Steven Caulker, is set to deputise, while Saints manager Ronald Koeman has no other injury concerns. Philippe Coutinho (hamstring) could return to the Liverpool squad and Adam Bogdan is likely to start in goal. Lucas Leiva is back from suspension and Daniel Sturridge and Jordan Henderson are both available after foot injuries.

Origi was outstanding tonight. This was the first time I've watched Liverpool under Klopp, love the intensity they have and the fluidity in attacks. Scored some brilliant goals tonight.

I really want a Merseyside Derby in the semis...so of course I'm going to be treated to City v Everton instead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I now hate Andy Hinchcliffe.

Everton v Man City

Stoke v Liverpool

:mellow:

(I didn't want these posts merged)

• 1 month later...