WWE 2K16

The first six roster members have been revealed. Paige, Daniel Bryan, Bad News Barrett, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Finn Balor.

http://whatculture.com/gaming/wwe-2k16-roster-first-6-superstars-revealed.php

2r6zi8x.jpg

WWE fans now have a half-dozen reasons to be ready for the fight of their gaming lives in WWE 2K16.

At the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles on Tuesday, 2K announced the first six Superstars and Divas who will appear in WWE 2K16. The six representatives from WWE and NXT represent the first members of a gaming roster that 2K promises will be the largest in WWE video game history.

New York – June 16, 2015 2K today announced the first six roster members in WWE 2K16, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Poised to offer the largest playable roster in WWE games history, WWE 2K16 will include a variety of talent, including WWE Superstars Seth Rollins™, Daniel Bryan®, Dean Ambrose™ and Bad News Barrett™, WWE Diva Paige™ and NXT® Superstar Finn Bálor™. Artwork depicting the roster members is currently on display from June 16-18, 2015 in 2K’s booth, #1001 in the South Hall, at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles. Additional announcements for WWE 2K16 are expected within the coming weeks.

Developed collaboratively by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K16 is not yet rated by the ESRB and in development for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft. WWE 2K16 is currently scheduled for release on October 27, 2015 in North America and October 30, 2015 internationally.

2K16_character_art_ambrose-3244578996.jp

2K16_character_art_barrett-3486000691.jp

2K16_character_art_bryan-1776953943.jpg

2K16_character_art_paige-3972582330.jpg

2K16_character_art_rollins-3663283422.jp

2K16_character_art_balor-3140076156.jpg

Earlier it was a rumour, WWE 2K16 will feature largest roster in WWE video game history.

But now this rumour has been officially confirmed by WWE 2K on twitter that it is true. WWE 2K tweets on twitter, “#WWE2K16 hits stores Oct. 27th with largest roster in WWE video game history!” which confirms roster news.

WWE 2K16 roster was earlier listed on Wikipedia but now the link has been removed. The qualm is, is this the fact or just tittle-tattle? Well, it does not look like the actual roster to most of the WWE 2K’s fans. (I put this in spoiler!)

The roster of WWE 2K16 includes many super stars and legends, seems this time game is bringing to you more than extra. WWE names include in the WWE 2K16 main roster are Adam Rose, Bad News Barrett, Big E, Big Show, Bray Wyatt, Brock Lesnar, Cesaro, Christian, Curtis Axel, Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan, Darren Young, Dean Ambrose, Diego, Dolph Ziggler, Erick Rowan, Fandango, Fernando, Goldust, Heath Slater, Jack Swagger, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, John Cena, Kalisto, Kane (Corporate), Kofi Kingston, Konnor, Luke Harper, Mark Henry, The Miz, Neville, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Rusev, Ryback, Seth Rollins, Sin Cara, Stardust, Sheamus, Titus O’Neil, Triple H, Tyson Kidd, Xavier Woods, Viktor and Zack Ryder.

WWE Divas names included Alicia Fox, Brie Bella, Cameron, Emma, Eva Marie, Layla, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Paige, Rosa Mendes, Summer Rae and Tamina Snuka.

NXT Roster names include Aiden English, Alex Riley, Baron Corbin, Blake, Colin Cassady, Enzo Amore, Finn Balor, Hideo Itami, Kevin Owens, Murphy, Sami Zayn, Samoa Joe, Simon Gotch, Solomon Crowe and Tyler Breeze

NXT Divas names include Bayley, Becky Lynch, Charlotte and Sasha Banks in WWE 2K16.

WWE Legends names include Brian Kendrick, Chris Jericho, Doink The Clown, Goldberg, Hulk Hogan, Mr. McMahon, Mick Foley, Mr. Perfect, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, Rhyno, Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam, The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Sting, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Sycho Sid, Ted DiBiase, The Undertaker and Virgil.

Non-Playable names include Booker T (Raw Announcer), Byron Saxton (SmackDown Announcer), Debra (Manager For Stone Cold Steve Austin), Eden

(SmackDown,Main Event & NXT Ring Announcer), ((El Torito)) Mascot Of Los Matadores)), Jamie Noble (Manager For Seth Rollins), JBL (Raw Announcer), Jerry “The King” Lawler (SmackDown & 2K Showcase Announcer), Jim Ross (2K Showcase Announcer), Joey Mercury (Manager For Seth Rollins), Lana (Manager For Rusev), Lilian Garcia (Raw, Superstars & 2K Showcase Announcer), Michael Cole (Raw Announcer), Paul Heyman (Manager For Brock Lesner), Renee Young (Backstage Interviewer & NXT Announcer), Stephanie McMahon (Valet For Triple H), Tom Phillips (SmackDown & NXT Announcer) and William Regal (NXT General Manager)

Where at? She may have just been doing mocap. It'd be sweet if the whole "NXT as a third brand" thing happened this summer and we got a full NXT brand/roster in 2K16.

Surprised that it's still going to be released on the PS3. Thought this year would be where they really put their mark on the series and embraced the current generation of consoles, with a game too advanced for the previous generation to handle. If it's half decent I may even get the PS3 version as I've not bought a new wwe game since '12.

I'd have had no problems them skipping the PS3/x-box360, even though I'm still on my ps3 and no plans to upgrade. It's a consequence of a choice I made and I don't want people who have upgraded to suffer on my behalf. Still if it's just a basic roster update, like you say, it shouldn't be too much of an issue and maybe I'll even get it just for the novelty of playing with wrestlers that have been in games since '12 that I've not played with.

I've never played a WWE game less than I played WWE 2K15. I was pre-ordering Madden and FIFA earlier and I usually pre-order WWE's release at the same time but this year I didn't, it really needs something worthwhile for me to want it on the first day.

Yeah, September-December is usually a busy time for me when it comes to buying games, so "play as every superstar you SHOULD be able to play as in 2015 anyway" isn't much of a selling point for me. It doesn't help that it gets built up so much by people and then knocked right back down after release for not advancing enough since the PS2 days.