WWE 2K16

There's still another 20 names to come, I imagine he'll be announced next week. Although it is odd they weren't revealed together.

Only 20 more? Huh, I felt like there were more but I guess not.

I'm intrigued to find out who the rest are, though. It looks like everyone on the main roster has been announced by now, unless I'm being daft (but that's just from memory so I could be completely wrong). Maybe a couple of diva legends would be nice but who knows.

Edited by Owen

Basing it on the IGN Roster article that says they've revealed 100 and that they've previously said there's ~120 I'm assuming there's only 20 or so more to come in the base game. There's only one more set of reveals according to the article, so it seems a fair assumption. Don't know what the stance on DLC is for this year though, so there may be more.

I'm still holding a lot of hope they include Marty Jannetty in this game for some reason. 

Doubt it. Most of the 'legends' they're including in the game are for the Austin showcase mode. Unless Jannetty has a part in that, he won't be in.

And to think they will only get better over time. 2K is always good about improving their games year after year. Not to say an Austin showcase won't be awesome but man, if they put all that effort into a story mode (SD2 was the best in my opinion), it's going to be insane in the future.

Only little gripe because I have to nitpick. I wish they would've had the old guardrails for the old arenas (RAW IS WAR) where it wasn't just a solid barricade. Just like everyone else too, generic commentary is the worst. JBL: "Here comes his finisher" as Brock executes three German suplexes. Ugh.

I'm still worried about the CaS mode. They haven't showed us all that much. Having the abillity to color hair, put jpgs on faces and having the choice of different fabrics options for your clothes is nice but these features don't make up for the limited body and facemorphing options. I just hate to have another game where all the caws kinda look the same.

Edited by Hellraiser

So I suppose the inclusion of Superstar Steve Austin, 90s-WCW-era-steamboad and Mikey Whipreck means that his encounters with those will play out in a combination of video and cutscenes instead of just video. nice.

But I'm disappointed that neither Bailey nor the Divas Revolution made it it. They'll probably be DLC though. Still disappointing. Didn't they brag about moving the cut-off date a month or two back last year?

Edit: here is a list of the superstars that were revealed:

• American Bad Ass Undertaker
  • Baron Corbin
  • Big E
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Brian Pillman
  • Colin Cassady
  • Enzo Amore
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Konnor