WWE 2K16

Bayley and the rest will for sure be first DLC pack.

They probably will. Still doesn't suck any less that a rather important part of NXT is cut out of the main game to be sold as DLC for no good reason. The NXT women's division has been an integral part of the NXT product well before the cut-off date (which still appears to be around WrestleMania) and although they hadn't yet debuted on the main TV shows by that point in time I don't see why they couldn't be included yet as part of the NXT roster the the same as the male wrestlers.

Let's just hope that at least all the DLC will be part of the Season Pass this year.

Edited by Hellraiser
  • Like 1

As far as the NXT Divas go, it wasn't the cut off or them being a low priority or anything, Alexa Bliss made the game. The more important NXT Divas were without a doubt held back for DLC. I hate holding stuff like that back for DLC as a business practice, but that line was crossed a long time ago. I hope the DLC sells well, I want WWE to see them as marketable. 

As far as the NXT Divas go, it wasn't the cut off or them being a low priority or anything, Alexa Bliss made the game. The more important NXT Divas were without a doubt held back for DLC. I hate holding stuff like that back for DLC as a business practice, but that line was crossed a long time ago. I hope the DLC sells well, I want WWE to see them as marketable. 

I think that's the important point. You can't deny that these were held back if Alexa fucking Bliss of all people is in the game from the start.

But hey, we live in a world where extra paid content is just accepted nowadays.

• Like 1

I get that this is unfortunately the way the video game industrie works now. And when I look at games like the new Deus Ex I realize it could be much, much worse. Still doesn't mean I have to like it or support it by buying the game.

It's nothing wrong with her. What bothers most of us is that she was included in the main game, despite being relatively unimportant in the grand scheme of things in NXT, whille people like Bayley, Becky Lynch, Charlotte or Sasha Banks who have accomplished much more are DLC.

Edit: Pizza was faster than me.

Edited by Hellraiser
  • Like 1