WWE 2K16

CPU vs CPU can be a lot of fun in Fire Pro. If that's what somebody's looking for from this game, especially with Universe mode, then that's cool. It sucking that bad is also indicative of problems with the AI as a whole.

I'm enjoying 2k15, but that might be because it's the first wrestling game I've played since PS2. And it's got a lot of obvious flaws that I've been able to ignore. Can't imagine buying yearly.

• Like 3

https://instagram.com/p/4XnLE9FUU3/

That's almost twice as many unique models in WWE 2K16 compared to 2K15.

Jesus, if true, that's potentially incredible. All down to who they choose though.

I know, right?! 8 Mark Henrys...

• Like 3

https://instagram.com/p/4XnLE9FUU3/

That's almost twice as many unique models in WWE 2K16 compared to 2K15.

Wait until you see how many are in 2K17!

Seriously though, I haven't bought a WWE game since 12 or 13, so I'll definitely weigh everything up around the time of release. I never play them enough though, even back on the PS2 days.

Speculation on which Mark Henrys will be in?

Obviously we will have Olympian Mark Henry, Nation Mark Henry, Sexual Chocolate Mark Henry, A couple of House Of Pain Mark Henrys, with various types of hair...