WWE 2K16

I have a copy of Snoopified. As I am sure you are all aware, this is the Snoop Dogg Greatest Hits album that features the choice cuts from all his crap albums. It also has a song called Hell Yeah, which is billed as a Steve Austin song.

How about that, eh?

It's also dreadful. I never listen to it. I mean, I never even listen to the actual album (sometimes I listen to Beautiful) but I especially never listen to Hell Yeah.

Edited by metalman

Nope. Someone mentioned Steve Austin songs, so I thought I might as well let rip. It's one of my few chances to make a worthwhile contribution to a wrestling thread.

And it was a worthwhile contribution. 

Edited by metalman
  • Like 6

It's been confirmed for PC too.

EDIT: Now I can't find it. Hang on.

https://wwe.2k.com/index.php/retail look under "platform" for WWE 2K16

Edited by Pentacloudy Jr.

I honestly think this time I'm just going to wait until the 2016 Steam Summer Sale. I'm not going to be dropping $60 on another PS4 version when I've hardly played the last one.

But it going for like $20 with all the DLC included like they did with 2K15 for the PC is right up my alley.

• 2 weeks later...

From Italy Gamestop Magazine.

scansione0001.jpg

Translation:

"Icons of the past, rookies, divas and customizable championships: this is the next title from 2K inspired by the WWE, arriving on 27th of October for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and One. From Hulk Hogan to Andre the Giant, from Triple H to The Rock, through the true beauties like Paige, Eva Marie and Alexa Bliss, the offered roster is huge"

I got a loan of of WWE 2K15 this week off a friend to see what it's like and it's truly awful. There's like no real game modes at all and a lot of the character models still look glossy and shit.

I really hope they have a good game this year alongside what looks to be an amazing roster.

I got a loan of of WWE 2K15 this week off a friend to see what it's like and it's truly awful. There's like no real game modes at all and a lot of the character models still look glossy and shit.

I really hope they have a good game this year alongside what looks to be an amazing roster.

- Article says it's arriving on the 27th.

- Graphic very blatantly says 30th in the top left.

Points for clarity there.

That doesn't mean it's fake. It could just be a classic Italian administrative oversight.

if anything it makes it more real. A faker would have tried too hard to get it to make sense.

Edited by metalman