5. 	Stricker 	6.50 

6. 	Mickelson 	6.01 

7. 	Kuchar 	        5.67 

8. 	McDowell 	5.53 

9. 	Day 	        5.47 

10. 	Schwartzel 	5.24

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Any of you guys been watching the Arnold Palmer Invitational event?

It looked as though Tiger was going to run away with victory and jump to #1 in the world rankings, but Rickie Fowler (GO RICKIE!) has pulled a shot back, so Tiger leads by 2 with 4 holes to play. So yeah, it's still Tiger's to lose, but at least the last few holes will be interesting now.

• 3 weeks later...

The argument is that rule is in place for instances when the player couldn't possibly know they'd submitted the wrong score (ie when Harrington grounded his club and it moved millimetres, not really visible to the naked eye) and Woods should have known the rules of the game.

• 8 months later...

So last year there was one albatross all season, this year, in the first tournament, Holland's Joost Luiten shot an albatross on the 560 yard par-five 10th, to take the lead in Durban alongside England's Tommy Fleetwood.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/golf/25688323

• 1 year later...

Got my bets on for this, but the way players have come forward stating the course, the winner could come from anywhere this week.

I always bet on Rickie to win regardless of how he's playing, because he's my guy. Koepka has been playing well lately so I've put a bit on him each way. Zach Johnson's odds were long, so I've gone with him and Sergio Garcia too.

Spieth and Rory could both challenge this week but weren't worth a bet.

I love watching a course eat players up. Most of them hated Merion a few years back when Rose won with an over par score, but I loved it. Every one doesn't need to be a birdie fest.

Won't get to watch too much of the first few days because of stupid work and timezones, but I'll watch plenty over the weekend for sure.