UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Lineker

Robbie Savage on commentary in the City game..."City don't do draws away in Europe, 12 games, 6 wins, 5 defeats and ehhh....1 draw."

Who decides that these people are fit to commentate on games?!  He's just randomly shouting at City players now!

• Like 2

Robbie Savage on commentary in the City game..."City don't do draws away in Europe, 12 games, 6 wins, 5 defeats and ehhh....1 draw."

Who decides that these people are fit to commentate on games?!  He's just randomly shouting at City players now!

I refuse to get BT Sport solely because I'm not paying to listen to Owen, McManaman and Savage for 90 minute spells.

• Like 1

Gonna pull a Hughes here and say the ref was a fucking disgrace tonight. Handed out at least 3 bullshit bookings to United players. I will say that he could easily have given Schneiderlin a 2nd yellow, but he shouldn't have had a booking in the first place.

Great to get the win though. Need 3 more now in both games against CSKA, and PSV. Wolfsburg away on the final matchday will be tough. Less pressure on that, the better.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Willian's already our in-form attacker, and now he's back against familiar opposition in Ukraine, he's looking extra good.

Hazard has just hit the foot of the post with a diagonal shot too. Really hoping we can get a goal in the first half-hour.

Edit: We've since had a penalty shout on Fabregas (not given, replays show it should have been) and a bizarre solo run from Matic that was somehow nearly successful. Eventful.

Edited by stokeriño

0-0 at half-time in Kiev. We seem pretty secure at the back, even if Zouma's got caught out a couple of times at RB, but of course all it takes is one cock-up...

Chelsea are the slightly better team I think, but it's obviously a safety-first approach given that we're away and want at least 4 points out of our two Dynamo games. Sneaking a 1-0 early in the second half and then sitting on it would be lovely.

Second half. Willian freekick against the crossbar >_<

Edited by stokeriño