UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Lineker

8 minutes ago, Alexis Sanchez said:

I think it was Almunia indeed. What a night! 

Tut. I thought we'd started quite well, then we show everyone how badly we can be defensively. Woeful.

Oh, forget this drab training session, lets relive the good old days! Remember when Adams scored that amazing volley on the last day of the season? Or that Bergkamp turn against Newcastle? Happy days.

• Like 1

2-0 for Juve. Caudrado finishes off an excellent counter. Morata beat 2 or 3 men on his own and held off another before playing in Caudrado who still beat a man before finishing.

It should be 3-0 too. Morata had a goal incorrectly flagged offside after Neuer kicked it straight to a Juve player. Juve have been superb.

2 minutes ago, MDK said:

Oh, forget this drab training session, lets relive the good old days! Remember when Adams scored that amazing volley on the last day of the season? Or that Bergkamp turn against Newcastle? Happy days.

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I relive that Tony Adams goal. I was in the North Bank too, couldn't believe my eyes.

Steve Bould to Tony Adams. Unbelievable.

Just now, Alexis Sanchez said:

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I relive that Tony Adams goal. I was in the North Bank too, couldn't believe my eyes.

Steve Bould to Tony Adams. Unbelievable.

Of all my favourite football moments, that is up there. That Pele moment when he drops a shoulder and the keeper shits himself, rounds the keeper but puts it wide. Pearce scoring against Germany in 96. Robbie Carlos scoring that stupid bendygoal in Le Tournoi. And Adams scoring that goal.

• Like 1

Just now, Kaney said:

We've been playing decent on the attack, could have scored any number of times if we'd stop bloody dawdling.

Wellbeck had a really good chance there. If any Arsenal player should score, I want it to be Iwobi

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDK said:

Of all my favourite football moments, that is up there. That Pele moment when he drops a shoulder and the keeper shits himself, rounds the keeper but puts it wide. Pearce scoring against Germany in 96. Robbie Carlos scoring that stupid bendygoal in Le Tournoi. And Adams scoring that goal.

I think my favourite moments involving Arsenal are that and Jens Lehmann's save in the European cup semi final.

Outside of Arsenal, Troy Deeney's goal for Watford in the playoff semi-final (the drama!!) and probably Germany destroying Brazil in a World Cup semi final in their own backyard.

Apparently I enjoy semi's :shifty:

Pfft, Troy Deeney's goal? That was a poor attempt at copying what we did the previous week, only we actually got promoted and won the title by scoring it. They lost to Crystal Palace at Wembley. Poor imitation.

Also, wow Juve.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alexis Sanchez said:

I think my favourite moments involving Arsenal are that and Jens Lehmann's save in the European cup semi final.

Outside of Arsenal, Troy Deeney's goal for Watford in the playoff semi-final (the drama!!) and probably Germany destroying Brazil in a World Cup semi final in their own backyard.

Apparently I enjoy semi's :shifty:

Still my favourite ever goal, despite it being scored by an Arsenal player.

Edit: Favourite save might be an Arsenal player as well. Seaman (I think it was him anyway) against Sheffield United in that FA Cup game.

3 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Still my favourite ever goal, despite it being scored by an Arsenal player.

Edit: Favourite save might be an Arsenal player as well. Seaman (I think it was him anyway) against Sheffield United in that FA Cup game.

Oh, if only there was video footage of a goal scored by Efe Echanomi. It was the first game of the season and during the final minutes of the game he rounded the keeper, who was in no mans land making sandcastles or something, rolled the ball onto the goal line, composed himself, stood on the ball, thought about the meaning of life, decided on what was for dinner, looked over his shoulder and winked to his personal camera and gently rolled the ball over the line. If it was FIFA 16 you would have ragequit it was so good.

• Like 1