UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Lineker

4 hours ago, David Marrio said:

Yet United don't get charged with anything regarding chants. 

Absolute fucking farce. 

I know it doesn't really excuse it, but a slap on the wrist fine will solve nothing anyway. They need to get serious on stuff like this, and did you honestly see a stadium ban coming from this?

Glad Dortmund are playing Liverpool. Should be a cracking tie. 

28 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I know it doesn't really excuse it, but a slap on the wrist fine will solve nothing anyway. They need to get serious on stuff like this, and did you honestly see a stadium ban coming from this?

Glad Dortmund are playing Liverpool. Should be a cracking tie. 

It won't stop it but UEFA failing to acknowledge it from one side but charging the other is a joke (even if it was the other way round I'd be pointing this out as it shows just how inconsistent they are)

In a way I'm made up we got Dortmund. There's no easy games left, it'll be entertaining to watch and if we can knock out the favourites then we've got a great chance of winning it. 

2 hours ago, Moses Julep said:

I really do wish Liverpool's defence and Mignolet the very best luck against Aubemayang because that dude was amazing. Would pretty much start at any club aside from maybe Barcelona. 

I'm excited to see him, Reus etc in person. 

It's the thing I love about European games is seeing the world class players. When I went and saw us play Madrid the other season it was in a weird as we were outclassed and smashed yet seeing players like Toni Kroos who was on another level that night was interesting. 

47 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

I'm excited to see him, Reus etc in person. 

It's the thing I love about European games is seeing the world class players. When I went and saw us play Madrid the other season it was in a weird as we were outclassed and smashed yet seeing players like Toni Kroos who was on another level that night was interesting. 

Yeah, you never get to see it regularly as a Liverpool fan :shifty:

My hatred of Liverpool is well known but I want them to win this thing, mostly because of Klopp. Beating United and beating Dortmund makes for a great story and I'm a sucker good stories when it comes to football.

5 hours ago, Baddar said:

That boy Ronaldo didn't do too badly against you either that night, IIRC. :P

He got applauded when he went off. Obviously got booed during the game like. 

Kolo Toure had him in his back pocket though in at the Bernabau 

36 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

He got applauded when he went off. Obviously got booed during the game like. 

Kolo Toure had him in his back pocket though in at the Bernabau 

This was absolutely my favourite thing about those two miserable games.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dortmund going for the fifa sweaty nobhead cut back <_<

But thank fuck for SAKHO! :wub:

This is gonna be 90 minutes of clenching my arse and hoping we don't get stuffed. 

17 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

Dortmund going for the fifa sweaty nobhead cut back <_<

But thank fuck for SAKHO! :wub:

This is gonna be 90 minutes of clenching my arse and hoping we don't get stuffed. 

ORIGInal gangsta

• Like 1

DIVOCK!!!!!! 

Against the run of play and a lucky deflection but who's arsed we are actually winning!!!

Sakho and Lovren have made some vital blocks in that first half and Mignolet making a fine reaction save near the end. 

It's gonna be tough to come away with the 1-0. 

2 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

Sakho and Lovren have made some vital blocks in that first half and Mignolet making a fine reaction save near the end. 

It's gonna be tough to come away with the 1-0. 

I think if Dortmund keep forcing it as they have been, it'll be a case of who blinks first. We could easily score again.

Edited by Social Justice Nerf