UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Lineker

19 minutes ago, MDK said:

Typical Scouser will take anything if it isn't nailed down >_>

Discrimination of another board member because of their background. Disappointing :(

Just now, David Marrio said:

Discrimination of another board member because of their background. Disappointing :(

"You've got Di Canio, we've got your stereo, la la la lala, la la la lala"

:shifty:

Moreno is really lucky there

5 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

I've seen red cards given for that. Such an idiot, if only Flanno was registered. 

Should have seen the sending off Torres got last night you'd have plotzed

That's a huge result for Liverpool. Dortmund absolutely dicked us over when we played them away, to come away with a draw is kind of insane. Ah fuck Klopp and his likability, this isn't how it's meant to be with Liverpool :(

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Jimmy said:

That's a huge result for Liverpool. Dortmund absolutely dicked us over when we played them away, to come away with a draw is kind of insane. Ah fuck Klopp and his likability, this isn't how it's meant to be with Liverpool :(

I know, I'm so conflicted.

9 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Honestly, it's not even the result that pleases me as it is the performance. It was a proper "professional" display like we were under Rafa in Europe. Just absolutely disciplined and organised and restricted Dortmund (mostly Weigl of all people) to taking pot shots from outside the box. Honestly, if it weren't for the corner they scored from, I don't think they'd have scored at all. We probably had the better opportunities, and it could've been at least 3-1 if not for the heroics of Weidenfeller. Lovren is outstanding.

12 minutes ago, Social Justice Nerf said:

Honestly, it's not even the result that pleases me as it is the performance. It was a proper "professional" display like we were under Rafa in Europe. Just absolutely disciplined and organised and restricted Dortmund (mostly Weigl of all people) to taking pot shots from outside the box. Honestly, if it weren't for the corner they scored from, I don't think they'd have scored at all. We probably had the better opportunities, and it could've been at least 3-1 if not for the heroics of Weidenfeller. Lovren is outstanding.

Even Mingolet was styling on Aubameyang with that little Cryuff turn

• Like 2