UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Lineker

1 minute ago, GA! said:

You won in the end, so not really. :P

You have no idea what I'm talking about obvs :P

This is amazing. I can't stop laughing. Lovren and Sahko are going mental!

Just now, damshow said:

Had some time to kill this afternoon. Saw the scoreline, decided to go buy groceries.

Regret this immensely.

Thats alright @Meacon will come in here saying he watched a replay of Liverpool vs Alaves

The keeper on the bench of the Sevilla game got booked :lol: 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Nono this is magical.

It is fucking magical. HAHAHAHAHA

This is why I love football. Literally experienced every emotion stood in the kop tonight. Possibly the best game I'll ever go to and one of the best moments in my life.  

We don't do things easy but you can never count us out.  It's happened many times before.  

People may hate liverpool but this is my club. My club I've grown up with and shared a bond with friends family and complete strangers. I have great memories of my dad watching Istanbul 05 and tonight I could picture him looking down with a smile on his face. I'm so happy right now I can't stop crying I'm so happy. Football js a magical thing no matter who you support. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Ouch, baby. Very ouch.

You should watch the 2001 UEFA Cup Final it's mental! Everyone is so very confused when the winning goal goes in because nobody really knew it that it was Golden Goal time.

• Like 2

I never thought that comeback was possible. Especially after the Reus goal. My friend and I watched it and were ready to accept the defeat, and then... THAT happened. Really hope we take this momentum and win the whole thing now. 

I just love that it was Lovren for the winner. What a turnaround he has had with Klopp.

16 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

So... better than Istanbul?

It's not better. There's no trophy.

But it's certainly something glorious, unforgettable, and feels like benchmark for these players. I feel like a good lot of them needed to win this kind of game. You can tell how much it meant to them afterwards. 

Also just look at Mama and Lovren. This is how they celebrate winning. They're the Faces of Fear.

tumblr_o5n968idSU1rjev45o1_500.jpg

• Like 3