EWFiBbage

badotori

So, I got the Jackbox Party Pack in the latest Steam sale and wondered if anyone would be up for a game of Fibbage?

http://jackboxgames.com/project/fibbage/

All you need is a smart phone or tablet (or web browser - thanks Apsham) to play. It's 2-8 players and all you have to do is:

Go to jackbox.tv

Enter the room code "`GQAH" and your desired username.

And you're pretty much good to go. I'll start the game once we have 8 players :).

I look forward to seeing what your depraved minds can come up with.

Edited by badotori

Oh I guess you can play it without seeing the main screen. NICE. And people can come in the middle of a game too I believe.

I just can't see the score or any of the other on screen stuff, but I can play.

I think theoretically the only way to really play it remotely and properly is to someone stream it - but you'd need something without a delay.

Okay, I'll get a Twitch feed set up, probably should have thought of that to begin with!

Thought it would at least show the scores before each question, but alas.

I'll post a room code when I'm sorted. Thanks for doing the test run, Apsham :happy:.