EWFiBbage

badotori

There was that and Ruff Justice and honestly I thought Poochowski sounded utter bollocks :lol:

Was fun though, be really funny with more people like!

All links are below:

- Go to jackbox.tv on phone, tablet or web browser to play (enter the room code below and your desired username)

- http://www.twitch.tv/ewbfibbage - Go to this if you want to watch (see the scores, who voted for who etc.)

And the room code for this game will be GIPV.

At least four players would be brilliant lads. :)

EDIT: Internet keeps cutting out so will leave til tomorrow (with have an ethernet cable sorted by then). Anyone who's interested in playing, let me know and we can sort out a time where people will be free.

Edited by badotori

I'd be down. I would have joined in with this originally but i missed it entirely! Good timing, really, because I nearly bought the game myself. I'm just curious, with the twitch delay, might it make the game a little awkward/difficult? If not, that's all cool.

I can join in at basically any time, to be honest.

The delay is a little annoying but just using Twitch so everyone can see who voted for what and what the scores are after every round - most of the actual game takes place on the jackbox.tv site.

There's a game called Drawful which is basically Pictionary, I have a feeling that would be pretty much impossible over Twitch because of the delay.

I've started a room if anyone's up for a game? Room code is LVUD.

EDIT: I'll start when we've got three (it's me and United atm).

Edited by badotori

Nice one, I'll set up a room. Twitch link's the same, room code is now DRBT.

I'll leave it open until we get at least three this time and I'll post on here when I'm about to start the game, looking to start about 1:15 BST.

Edited by badotori

• 1 month later...