16 (2015/16 season) - Final Table Posted

Baddar

pl%20ball_zps4ftlmoh9.png

16 (2015/16 season)

It's time to do it again!

Well, not quite. I had originally planned to get the sign-up process sorted around the middle of July, but I won't be back at my PC until later than that, after today.

So, we're about a month early, but it'll be nice to get some names down. Everyone is welcome to play, and I won't limit the sign-ups because there will undoubtedly be drop-outs after a few weeks.

For those of you that haven't played before, here's a brief run-down...

The game runs for 16 weeks, and players pick one team to represent them each time. The selected team may only be used once, and must be from either the Premier League, Championship, League 1 or League 2, and they must also be involved in a Saturday 3pm kick-off.

However your team performs reflects how you do in the table - a win gets you 3pts, a draw 1pt, and a loss 0pts.

The first set of fixtures is on Saturday 8th August, so about a month from now, I'll be asking those that have signed up to make their first pick.

It is your own responsibility to keep track of the teams you have selected. What a few people did last season, a method that seemed to work well, was to include all previous picks in each post so that they didn't choose the same team twice. We'll get into that a bit more as we get closer to starting.

Colly (/topic/94220-16-201415-season-final-table-posted/?p=3323804">2014/15), Eddie (/topic/92284-16-201314-season/?p=3095692">2013/14) and DavidMarrio (/topic/89424-16/?p=2800111">2012/13) have won in previous years, and I've knocked on the door each time without succeeding. I would say that this is "my year," but I think I'm due a rubbish one.

Post in here if you're interested! Sign-ups will remain open until we make our Week 1 picks.

The original champion will enter again!

Also, if I don't win no one will surpass my record of most points. <_<

I like how it's gradually going downhill, you had 40 points, I had 39, Colly 38.

37 to win this year!

• 2 weeks later...