EWR 2015 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

You can probably go ahead and change all TNA contracts to Open, now.

Well besides Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy, yes.

TNA Spoilers:

Hidden Content

Thanks Bill!

It looks like A LOT of TNA's guys' overness stats got nuked and need to be raised. Despite what issues are going on within the company they are still relevant names in the wrestling world. Magnus, Abyss, Homicide, Matt Hardy, Ethan Carter III, etc.

TNA is a glorified cult company in the playable area of the game.

Abyss should be dropped to 63.

Austin Aries is at 79 but I think he would be better at 70.

Bobby Roode is at 80 but I think would be better at 70.

Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards at 69, I'd lower them to 63.

Ethan Carter is fine at 65, maybe up to 68 tops.

Homicide is out with injury and is a bit overrated at an over of 65 right now, lower to 60.

James Storm is far too over at 73, lower to 65.

Magnus is fine at 63, if not could use a bump down to 60.

Matt Hardy could be lowered from 78 to about 72.

Mr. Anderson should be lowered from 72 to 68.

Just because TNA is a cult company doesn't mean that all of these guys are any less popular. Abyss at 63 - are you saying if Abyss was to go on a cult-level company he wouldn't be main event? I understand they work for TV, but you need to factor in their overness in the broader spectrum of wrestling. TNA isn't doing well, but the guys you mentioned still have tons of star power.

But would Abyss main event a cult and could he? The only time he did was in RoH as a part of an eight-man war games match and that was in 2005. He main evented NWA Upstate that same year but that was a small promotion. I think at best, he would be a high end upper midcarder for a cult promotion and a main event at a regional promotion.
Edited by mkpunk

• Lineker unpinned and locked this topic