NBA 2K16

Monkey D. Lars

So, I can even more excited for this game now! Some of the achievements have leaded and there is one where to tell the press which College you are going to be playing at! The MyTeam runes are interesting! CAN'T WAIT!

AWESOME!!!!

Edited by Lars Elric
  • Like 3

I'm having a ''wait and feel'' attitude towards this game. I enjoyed NBA 2k15 very much, but after a while I really was done with the shoddy MyTeam functionality, the grind-tastic MyCareer function that pretty much had no narrative left after two seasons, and the dynasty options were also very meh...

• 1 month later...

The uniform design is awesome! Ugh. My plan has been to wait till Black Friday to grab it if it's on a good sale, but now I really want it and I just know I won't have enough time to play everything that I want to play coming out this holiday season. This hasn't happened in years.

nba-2k16-uniform-design_1sl0qas8s1u181iz

As soon as they said create uniforms, I knew this would be there.   That logo dates back to at least 2K4.

Edited by Maxx

Hopefully they've also improved the Create a Player feature. I mean it was awesome compared to old gen creation, but every player looked like an absolute goomba unless you managed to find that one perfect slider setting...

This is the only player I managed to make in 2K15 that didn't look like he had some birth defect...
7198270696c96fb180db7aa0cd6dabbc.png

• 4 weeks later...