NBA 2K16

Monkey D. Lars

You mean the Jordan version where you can play earlier? 

If you build up your relationship with Iverson you can get:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJMi5lvQqq8

That crossover :wub:

GIMME THAT! 

Edited by Lars Elric

Can I build a relationship with DeAndre Jordan and then tell him to go fuck himself?  Oh wait, he'll probably do that to your player character.

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 3

I wish they hadn't have changed the controls, I keep passing out of the post because it used to be the back-down button. Eurgh

Also perhaps I've just missed out because I'm a Wolves fan and lol Wolves. But they seem to have done major work in individualising players. Dieng now runs like Shaggy from Scooby Doo and when Rubio is dribbling often has his off hand up and open. Just small things but it makes it seem much more realistic. 

Edited by Quom

Yeah it looks awesome! Passing will be getting used to! 

But will I ever be able to match my MyTeam starting five from 2K15? Ruby Isiah Thomas 88-89 Ruby Clyde Drexler 94-95 Diamond Kevin Durant Onyx Kevin Garnett 03-04 Pink Diamond Shaq 98-99 

If you get 3 stars on all Domination challenges you will get a Anahyst???? Jason Kidd card!!!!!

I do have the pre-order MJ 85 Momentum card!

Edited by Lars Elric

Enjoyed the 'Livin' The Dream' story, but am actually more excited to be in the second year.

Though I'm slightly a sucker for punishment. Went to the 76ers -faceplams-

• Like 1

Haven't yet played NBA 2k16, but i've heard some stuff about MyCareer, maybe you guys can answer on them...

I heard you're forced to do a one-and-done in college. Is this true, because I personally would love to do a full 4 year stint in college before jumping to the NBA...

Aside from that spoilered thing, the idea of a ''story mode'' career is something I wanted so much from sports game. I loved Fight Night Champion's story mode despite it's cheesiness and sometimes down-right bullshit moments, but it's just so much easier to get into a ''career'' when you have narrative around your player, rather than having to play 82 games a season without anything to hold you over...

Haven't yet played NBA 2k16, but i've heard some stuff about MyCareer, maybe you guys can answer on them...

Hidden Content

Aside from that spoilered thing, the idea of a ''story mode'' career is something I wanted so much from sports game. I loved Fight Night Champion's story mode despite it's cheesiness and sometimes down-right bullshit moments, but it's just so much easier to get into a ''career'' when you have narrative around your player, rather than having to play 82 games a season without anything to hold you over...

No. You don't get a choice. You have to be a one-and-done. Which kinda sucks, but considering a lot of the commentary mentions it, I think it was integral to the story.

And yeah, MyCareer is so much better this year. Not only do you get the story, but even as I go through my first year, they bring up the things that happened, and make me sound like I truly am part of the game. Its a small touch, but I like it.

Though I'm slightly a sucker for punishment. Went to the 76ers -faceplams-

Clearly the best possible option. <_<

I had three choices. Bulls. Lakers. 76ers. Bulls offered me the most VC but the least minutes. Asked the Bulls for more minutes. Denied. Asked the Lakers for more VC. Denied. Asked 76ers for more of both. They agreed. Since Philly agreed to work with me, I figured what the hell, I'll go to Philly.