2015 EWB Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

EWBFL_zps5179ee39.png

Its almost that time of year again, where we hold tight to an archaic method of drafting and spend the entire month of August assembling our fantasy football teams!

We had three leagues last year, two largely American, and one International, and if I remember correctly that worked out okay, so we'll probably do it again.

So if you''re in again, please tell me so and what league you were in, then we'll fill in with new people as needed.  This is also a time to suggest changes to scoring and rosters, I'm kind of at a point where I'm fine with all three leagues doing whatever they want in that regard, though its easy to just renew your league on Yahoo with the same settings.

FOOOOOOTBALLL SOOOOON!

Edited by Maxx

I'm back!

Armed to the TEEFS with knowledge cos i've been to a stonking TWO GAMES now. :P 

I was in the A-league two years ago, then you guys got scared of me and put me in with the internationals last year :D