2015 EWB Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

I don't really have anything to do with the other league(s) outside of answering their questions.  Headcheese and Berober were supposed to contact everyone, and after a week hadn't heard back from enough people so they merged their leagues to get an even number. Take it up with HC, but everyone is about to get rolling here in a few days.

Edited by Maxx

We were going to be short anyway due to Busch for sure not playing and others not signing up after a week of sign-ups, so the merger was going to be needed even if we get one more player. That said, I sent out league renewal links to to everyone from last season. I'll send out another reminder, so Mick go check your inbox in a few minutes and renew. I'll do my best to find another guy so everyone can play. If anyone is reading this topic that wants to play and hasn't signed up yet, please do it now. 

We still need our resident draft commentator, Meacon! And as I said in the B-League thread, Mick and James Ewing are with me so check your PMs and get on that. Maxx has picked Livid and Dan to call up to A-League. Everything should be in place now.

Edited by HeadChuck McGill

Oh, anyone want to do an Individual Defensive Player league this year?  Looking for maybe 8 players, 10 round draft, defensive players only.