Regarding the draft, just a heads up that I'm away from Thursday 6th to Monday 10th August at Bloodstock. I shall try and remember to leave a list of players for that time if the draft is underway by then. 

Yeah, we'll almost certainly be in the middle of drafting by that point so definitely leave me a good sized list.

Okay, cool. For the record, I came 6th last year in the International league, with an 8-6 record. 

The DeAndre Levyathans are now registered at the Yahoo league now. :D

As for Waiver discussion, I think worst record first personally. 

Edited by DFF

Shitfuck Bitchasses are coming back!! 

I did better with the name I was forced to use then the one I picked last year. There's definitely a logical explanation for that!!

I may have intended to participate last year, but I never did end up joining, so yes, EWB's rookie class of 2015 is just me.

literally the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me

EDIT: that was re: 

Touche. :shifty:

Forbes is the Swagger Soaring Eagle confirmed.

Edited by caMeron esposiTo Forbes
  • Like 2

So rolling waivers by worst record agreeable with everyone? So when Forbes is 0-10 come week 11, he'll have the number one priority that week, and he rolls to the back once he uses it. Then next week, he'll have the number one priority again as he'll be 0-11. I personally prefer the capitalist FAAB system over these filthy commie waivers, but that was unpopular last season. And then there's always just the rolling waivers not based on record.

I've uploaded a poll above so we can hash that out democratically.

Edited by HeadChuck McGill

Went with rolling by worst, though Ai actually prefer straight up worst-goes-first (no rolling). 

Yeah, I'm fine with that, but I won't budge on removing the rolling. I already feel it takes importance away from the draft and punishes the more successful teams. Say for example Berober starts 7-2 then loses 2 top players in 2 weeks. By the time he falls down the rankings enough to get a suitable replacement, it's slim pickings. Whereas with FAAB it's about whoever wants it most. That said, worst-to-first priority will do as long as it rolls. For example, say there's three hot free agents that just had huge games and everyone wants them. If it didn't roll, the team with the 2-5 record could grab all three before the 2nd worst team with a 3-4 record. The rolling would reset every week, so if they're still the worst team next week, they get first dibs again, but not having rolling at all is unfair to everyone except the absolute worst team.