I'm about to go to bed and Berober is about an hour past the deadline, so he gets BPA'd with RB Rashad Jennings.

I'm going with WR Kendall Wright if only because I feel like noted Titans fan MTForbes was about to pick him, and I want to be mean.

@DFF is up. Since I offer for anyone BPA'd the opportunity to do a replacement pick before the next person and I was the next person (no way do I want Rashad Jennings), if Berober makes it in before DFF's pick he can pick anyone except for my pick.

Just out of curiousity, WOULD Gostkowski have been BPA here? :shifty: 

I'm going with WR Kendall Wright if only because I feel like noted Titans fan MTForbes was about to pick him, and I want to be mean.

HeadCheese, buddy, if ya wanted to date me all you had to do was ask ;).

Victor Cruz, WR, NY Giants

@EddieG

I'm a bit busy, and we're at a depth where I'm not sure who's who, I'll take a BPA.

And unlucky HC. :shifty:

THIS JUST IN:

Carolina Panthers

WR

Kelvin Benjamin

suffered torn ACL during Wednesday's practice and will miss the 2015 season. (via NFL Network)[/quote] 

You get WR Mike Wallace  Eric Decker then. (Didn't check the list originally and said Wallace out of memory, but he was actually second BPA behind Decker)

And oh well. That's the risk of the early draft. Something about me and 4th round picks, though. Lost Yu Darvish preseason in the EWB baseball league as well

@David Marrio

Edited by HC

What's the time deadline we're running to at the mo? 6 or 12 hours per pick?

The one night I go out drinking... 

Antonio Gates and Fred Jackson

Tag dm, please and thanks. 

Bah, I was hoping Gates' ban would mean he'd go a little later than this. 

The one night I go out drinking... 

Antonio Gates and Fred Jackson

Tag dm, please and thanks. 

Bah, I was hoping Gates' ban would mean he'd go a little later than this. 

I was too, but he reached at least 2 rounds from Gates' ADP. Hard to anticipate that kind of move.

Deadline is still 12 for now to answer your question. I'll probably only shorten it if we're in danger of not finishing. Plus, the way you slugs draft I'd literally have to BPA everyone. I already have to do it every other pick it seems like. :lol: