Not worth it. With White out, I expect Royal to get a lot of work as the number 2 guy, and Chicago will most certainly be airing it out a lot because they suck. He had his best season with Cutler back Denver, and he's supposedly been looking good in camp. I think he has 80+ reception upside. Adams is still stuck behind Nelson and Cobb. I don't doubt he'll be great, but barring an injury to one of those 2 (please God no), his upside is capped. I draft to win not to be a homer like Dan. :P

Mick sent me a 2 person list earlier in the last round, and number 2 is still there, so I'm going to assume he wants K Connor Barth here. I see he's online so he can correct me if he doesn't. It'll take Berober 12 hours to pick anyway.

@Berober

Edited by HC

Davante Adams has been getting praise by Coach McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers. With nobody standing out at TE, Adams should be getting a lot of looks as a 3rd option. I didn't draft him to be a starter anyway. Pretty much a bench stash in case, like you said, Cobb or Nelson get injured. Then his value will skyrocket.

Edited by The Heartbreak Kid

Mick does not want Barth. 

For future reference, never assume I'm online, HC. 

QB Colin Kaepernick. 

@whoever, I'm tired as fuck right now and could care less.