Davante Adams has been getting praise by Coach McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers. With nobody standing out at TE, Adams should be getting a lot of looks as a 3rd option. I didn't draft him to be a starter anyway. Pretty much a bench stash in case, like you said, Cobb or Nelson get injured. Then his value will skyrocket.

Trust me, I've been keeping tabs haha. He's a very good pick here. I just preferred Royal given the choice. I probably would've chosen him if he fell back to me.

Mick does not want Barth. 

For future reference, never assume I'm online, HC. 

QB Colin Kaepernick. 

@whoever, I'm tired as fuck right now and could care less. 

SORRY SORRY SORRY. I just happened to see your name at the bottom. Plus I thought you logically would want the kicker since he was your number 2 (and I know you love kickers as evident by your Matt Prater pick last year) and was still on the board. I knew Berober would take a while anyway so I figured you'd change it otherwise. That said, the way Kaepernick performed last season the Barth may be the better pick. :shifty:

And technically you couldn't care less.

:shifty:

:P 

Edited by HC

Guess I should've picked Adams after all. :(

We'll do like the other league and have an injury round at the end for Munky, myself, and anyone else who loses a pick preseason.

• Like 1

Who? o_O

He's their #2, behind Miller and ahead of LaMichael James (at least while Ajayi in injured)