Players, without fail, have done this both years I've played here. I'd wager Seattle D goes around the 5th Round and a kicker usually around the 8th.

Still not as bad as those poor souls who wasted a pick on Trent Richardson. *shudders*

Interesting fantasy stat I have heard the other day... Kicker Stephen Gostkowski has scored more points over the last three seasons than any tight end not called Rob Gronkowski. 

TE is insanely scarce from a fantasy perspective.The tiers are pretty much one to a few studs, a middle tier of question marks/gambles, and a scrap heap beneath that.

Edited by HeadChuck McGill

Prior to picking Delanie Walker last year,  I said "this is the least excited I've ever been about a pick"  I don't expect that to change.

Alright, well the other league has gotten started, so we may now commence our draft! They seem to be adding an extra bench spot this year, so I suppose we'll be copying for symmetry and move up to 16 rounds. Best of luck to all of you jabronis. You'll need it. :shifty:

@Slogger may pick any time now. We're working on loose 12 hour time limits for the first few rounds. Don't forget to tag the next person after you pick and remember to send a list if you now you'll be getting busy.

Edited by HeadChuck McGill

No sense delaying the inevitable, I got him at #2 last year and he carried me all the way to the Final so I won't overthink this one.

With the first overall pick of the EWBFF Tony Mandarich League draft, the Diamond City Garvey's select a laser musket... i mean Jamaal Charles, RB, Kansas City

@David Marrio is on the clock.

• Like 1

The Shitfuck Bitchasses first pick for the 2015 draft...isn't Drew Brees for once, it is:

Calvin Johnson Jr, WR, Detroit Lions

@EddieG your go buddy!!

I love how there's no agreed upon draft hierarchy this year. Every draft and expert draft ranking is just all over the place.

You think so? Most I've seen have the same top 6 or 7, followed by the same 10 or 12 with relatively similar orders.

Eh, maybe it just feels like it me. I couldn't predict those 3 picks as easily as I could in previous seasons where the first one and two were obvious.

Despite his suspension, I've seen Bell go top 2 in almost every PPR mock. Charles is always in that top 6 or 7, more often than not in the 2-4 region. Megatron being so high is a slight surprise (that's coming from a Lions fan).

With it's first pick in the 2015 draft, the DeAndre Lavyathans select... 

AARON RODGERS, QUARTER-BACK, GREEN BAY. 

@HeadChuck McGill - you are on the clock.