TEW13 Real World Update: August 2015

Here is the update for August, the big changes are activating Smash Wrestling and Melbourne City Wrestling, along with the deactivation of Professional Wrestling Alliance. Global Force Wrestling has been added to the database as a closed promotion, if you wish to use them just remove the month and year from the closed section in the editor. There has also been a few worker additions that were needed for the new promotions.

Database: August 2015
Belts and Logos: March 2015
Wrestlers: TEWR Worker Pic Pack (Released March 2015)

Helpful Guidelines

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgeaysD5S0E

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 2

Great work once again Who! 

One addition for you - add a Working Agreement between TNA and GFW given that they are sharing talent so frequently at the moment. 

Also I'm not sure of the criteria you have for the "Hall of Immortals" but surely Roddy Piper is worthy of an induction this month?

Edited by JohnnyNitro

You cannot have a relationship between active and closed promotions.

My only criteria for Hall of Immortals is simply that I dont add people based on the WWE Hall of Fame, I'd like to have it based on user input so if there is anyone who you guys feel should be in the Hall of Immortals post them up, I have slightly neglected it in recent months so might look into adding more people to it for next month.

Sorry Who keep forgetting GFW is in as inactive, I always have them activated on my saves and have to then go setup the WAGs etc. 

RE: Hall of Immortals - Roddy Piper, Andre The Giant, RoadWarriors, Sting, The Rock are notable enough to warrant addition imo. Could maybe argue for Shawn and Bret also. 

Has anyone got any stats for the new GFW announcers as i notice they arent in the current database but only a matter of time before they need to be so might be worth a shout - 

TV & MMA Presenter Cyrus Fees is the Play By Play Announcer - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_Fees

Outspoken Former UFC fighter Chael Sonnen is doing the colour - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chael_Sonnen 

I dont watch MMA so haven't seen either so no idea what their stats would be. Would appreciate it if someone could suggest stats or post stats from another database so they can be added, even if their just rough stats to begin and i'm sure WHO can make final tweaks when it comes time to add them into the DB formally.

Drew Cordeiro and Denver Colorado are the same guy : http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=10009&name=Drew+Cordeiro

Would probably add Patrick from Tough Enough. He works the indies and WWE are said to be trying to sign him to a deal.

Mada too, he debuted last night in a tag match with Patrick for a promotion called MCW.

Edited by SlamMasterJ

Not all of them, some people I dont have pics for and I just use a blank place holder.

EDIT

Before people start asking, with the NXT divas working both the main roster and NXT I have decided to keep them in NXT, if you want to bring them up it can be done in game its just the problem of people working both events.

Edited by TheWho87

Jessie McKay's new NXT name is Billie Kay.
KC Cassidy's new NXT name is Peyton Royce.

Savelina Fanene's new NXT name is Nia Jax.

Uhaa Nation's new NXT name is Apollo Crews.

Andrew Everett IMO should have top high flying skills (70 will probably be ok) as well as boosted all round performance stats and top athleticism.

Trevor Lee should have around 60-65 high flying stats but better brawling, technical and performance skills as well as boosted entertainment skills. Both of their styles should be cruiserweight

Timothy Thatcher should have decent-good technical and performance skills as well as a boost in pop so he'd be an EVOLVE main eventer. His style should be technician.

These are only 3 of a huge number of terribly underrated indy guys.

Also, a big and consistent problem is performance skills. A guy like Samuel Shaw has only 20 performance in Weird, when it should be his best, and let's say a lesser known indy guy like Dick Justice, has a 20 in Comedy when Comedy is everything he does.

EDIT : Is this guy in the database http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=7224&gimmick=Deucalion ? I remember him completely dominating CHIKARA last year and I tried getting him on my roster but I can't seem to find him under any name.

EDIT 2: Axel Tischer is now called Alexander Wolfe, Mike Rallis is Riddick Moss.

Edited by SlamMasterJ
  • Like 2

Andrew Everett IMO should have top high flying skills (70 will probably be ok) as well as boosted all round performance stats and top athleticism.

Trevor Lee should have around 60-65 high flying stats but better brawling, technical and performance skills as well as boosted entertainment skills. Both of their styles should be cruiserweight

Timothy Thatcher should have decent-good technical and performance skills as well as a boost in pop so he'd be an EVOLVE main eventer. His style should be technician.

These are only 3 of a huge number of terribly underrated indy guys.

Also, a big and consistent problem is performance skills. A guy like Samuel Shaw has only 20 performance in Weird, when it should be his best, and let's say a lesser known indy guy like Dick Justice, has a 20 in Comedy when Comedy is everything he does.

EDIT : Is this guy in the database http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=7224&gimmick=Deucalion ? I remember him completely dominating CHIKARA last year and I tried getting him on my roster but I can't seem to find him under any name.

Thanks for the suggestions on stat changes, please post up any more that need changing, I tended to copy from simalar wrestlers when building the database and some havent been changed since then.

I don't think Stephen King is currently in the database but will be added for next month.

• Like 1

Give the following class act personalities Blue Panther, Negro Casas, Black Terry, Negro Navarro all are very nice men and work toward building the future of lucha wanting to work with and put over younger talent.

Shocker & Mr. Niebla both have a known drinking problem, Niebla a lot worse then Shocker.  Mr. Niebla should have a very low reputation as he can't seem to keep a job past a couple weeks without being suspended.  Shocker should have a rep around 70-75, Niebla 40-45.

• Like 1

In regards to reputation, it has been set as a default at 100% from the TEW05 version, mostly due to not knowing how it worked, in the editor it has a little help icon saying how it works, saying 50% is for someone debuting, and 100% is someone who has not been in trouble for years. I am thinking of setting it as a default in the middle at 75% and then adjusting from that.

EDIT

Looking over on GDS there was a topic talking about community discussed stat suggestions, since this tends to be how I update stats I will be looking in and updating based on the some of the ideas, if you are interested in joining the discussion the forum can be located HERE, they are still starting out hopefully this takes off since it would be a great help and starting point for modern real world mod makers.

If there is a problem with me linking to the forum I’ll remove it  just think this could become a helpful resource.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1