EWBFF Charles Rogers League

Maxx

@Dan is up 

No he isn't.

Ahh I realize what has happened. Never mind. @Cactus Drags is still up. 3 picks away from hilarity.

Much better >_< I prefer the anticipation in having to wait for a punch line. This will just extend it. Also curse Lowerdeck for stealing my Shoelace suggestion.

(To be fair I had to google that Bartolo guy to make sure Midget was just goofing, myself)

I said stop fucking around when it comes to mentioning who is up next.  I don't care about the rest of it, please continue to make fun of Dan's Jaguar picks.

Kenny Stills, WR, Dolphins

@thatshortguy

Kenny-Stills-Dress_original_original.jpg

"Livid likes me! He really, really likes me!"

I do, actually. He was pretty underutilized in New Orleans so I'm interested to see what he can do in an offense that will actually make a point of using him instead of just accidentally getting looks because Jimmy Graham was covered.