EWR 2015 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Gonna go with a DATA only this month and have a FULL and DATA for September...  In short, just flip-flopping them in the rotation.  I've already converted FWE to HOH for the August Update, but haven't done any logos or banners, so those will be included in the September Update, as well as other additions that I've already started working on.  I completed my move to my new home this month (for the most part) and was without internet for a while, so that's partially why it's taken so long to release this month's update.  But, as I said, already working On September and should have more time, now that I'm mostly moved, kids are back in school, etc, etc...

Still managed to get most everything in the July request thread done, so will probably start working on backlog at the start of next week.

-Bill

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9w144vq73t1s67q/AUGDATA.zip

• Like 5

Perhaps add Cassie and Jessie as alter egos as well as KC Cassidy used Cassie and Jessie McKay used Jessie for NXT TV job matches.

AAA Notes: 
Alan Stone should be removed.

Eterno should be removed.

Rey Mysterio should have Canadian Destroyer as his primary finisher.

Electroshock, Hijo de Pirata Morgan and La Parka Negra II should be known as Holocausto.

TripleMania Spoilers:

Myzteziz should be heel and join Los Perros del Mal.

Lucha Underground Notes:

Rename Angela Fong to Black Lotus

Rename Ricky Reyes to Cortez Castro

Rename Karlee Perez to Catrina

Rename Lil' Cholo to Mr. Cisco

Rename Martin Casaus to Marty Martinez

Rename Matt Cross to Son of Havoc

Rename Rycklon Stevens to Big Ryck

Spoilers:

Argenis should have Barrio Negro as an alter ego. Raise his over to 43. Make him a heel with a lackey gimmick with Catrina as his manager.

Mariachi Loco should be renamed to Sinestro de la Muerte. Raise his over to 40. Make him a heel with a lackey gimmick with Catrina as his manager.

Ricky Mandell should have Trece as an alter ego. Raise his over to 40. Make him heel with a lackey gimmick with Catrina as his manager.

These three should be in a Stable called DIsciples of Death with Catrina as the leader

El Mesias/Mil Muertes should be their champion.

Melina should be Johnny Mundo's manager. Add her as a heel.

Blue Demon Jr. should be heel.

The Crenshaw Crew should be Blue Demon Jr., Chavo Guerrero, Cortez Castro and Mr. Cisco

Great work! 
Speedball Mike Bailey needs to be added and on open contract with CZW, PWG and WWN. I will watch some more matches and try to get some stats together. He definitely needs adding though as he is one of the hottest Independent workers around right now. Tracy Williams also needs adding and put under contract with WWN and CZW.

Zack Sabre Jr works dates with PWG and WWN on a regular basis now too when he isn't on tour in Japan. His tech needs to be way higher too as he is quite possibly the greatest Technical wrestler on the circuit today. 

Adam Cole, ACH, Kyle O Reilly and Michael Elgin no longer work for PWG or any other independent companies for that matter. Adam Cole, The Briscoe Brothers, Jay Lethal, ACH, RedDragon, Michael Elgin and a handful of others work exclusively for ROH now and aren't allowed to work other companies (unless its New Japan who they have a talent exchange with) so maybe put the ones who don't work New Japan under written contract with ROH. Also Kyle O' Reilly and Bobby Fish are both full time with New Japan. 

Eddie Edwards hasn't worked for NOAH in years so have no idea why he is still tourng with them.

Davey Richards and Manik (TJ Perkins) both work for PWG and WWN in addition to TNA now too. 

Scott Lost and Excalibur are both announcers for PWG and haven't done anything other than announce in years (although Excalibur on occasion will appear in a commissioner type role) so maybe take both or atleast one of them out of the game and create them as announcers in staff so the company actually has announcers. 

On the topic of staff I feel that Sara Del Rey (Sara Amato) should be taken out of the game (as she hasn't wrestled for years) and be put in as a trainer for WWE as she is their assistant head trainer and an integral part of their performance centre training. I would put her with extremely high talent as she has pretty much transformed women's wrestling in that company. Jason Albert/Matt Bloom/A-Train/Giant Bernard is also their head trainer and hasn't appeared in other roles in a while so he should be taken out of the game as a worker and put in as a trainer and put in as the head trainer to the performance center. Jimmy Jacobs no longer works for ROH or any other Independents and is signed to a writer for WWE. Adam Pearce also hasn't wrestled for years and works for the WWE as a trainer and producer so should be taken out of the game and put in as staff. I don't really get the point of having these people on the roster as "Staff members" when you can just delete them and put them as staff.

Young Bucks need 100 tag experience and should have higher overness. They are incredibly over on the indy scene. They have a new finisher too called the Indy Taker so change finisher to that. 

Add Bullet Club to ROH with AJ Styles, Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson as members. 

Roderick Strong no longer works for WWN. 

I would change the name of Hiroyuki Ono the referee to Red Shoes as that's all he ever gets referred to in the states. 

Shinsuke Nakamura should be a face. He is like the most likeable babyface in the world. He needs higher overness as he is insanely over world wide for a Japanese worker. His charisma should be maxed out too in my opinion. His stiffness needs to be higher as he is pretty brutal. Probably like 75-80 and his selling should be maxed out. 

Kyle O Reilly should have much higher tech.

Andrew Everett doesn't work for ROH anymore but works for WWN. Haven't seen Rhett Titus or RD Evans in ROH in the past year so they should probably go also.

Tetsuya Naito is a heel now and I am not sure what his gimmick should be but his character is somebody who just doesn't care about anything and is uncontrollable. 

David Finlay (Finlay's son) and Jay White both need to be added to the game and signed to NJPW. Stats should be around early 70s for speed and tech and not too sure about brawl. They should have a relationship as a friendship or maybe even loyalty. They are both pretty green. I am pretty bad with estimating stats so maybe somebody else should. 

Jado works for NOAH not New Japan and competes under the name Captain NOAH. 

The stats of Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks should be reviewed. 43 brawl, 57 speed, 52 tech vs. 64 brawl, 38 speed, 62 tech doesn't equal a critically acclaimed match that got 4 and a half stars by wrestling observer :P

Kevin Owen's tech is way too higher. It is currently higher than Kyle O' Reilly's which is laughable. If it was me I would knock his tech down to about 65, speed down to about 50 and up his brawl to 90 or maybe even higher. 

Roderick Strong is a world class worker right now and I think he deserves higher stats. His brawl should be higher than his tech though. If it was me I would put his brawl at 90 and his tech at 85, leave his speed where it is and up his stiffness to at least 80. 

Sabu's gimmick should be Unique. 

Okada, Tanahashi and Nakamura should have pretty high wages as they are not gonna come to America for nothing when they are on WWE money in Japan. 

The Wolves should probably have 100 tag experience too.

WWN:
The Open The Freedom Gate and Open The United Gate championships in WWN are no longer active so should be deleted. Timothy Thatcher is The Evolve Champion.

Chris Hero is a heavyweight and his tech is too high. I would say hes more of a brawler than a technician. He is pretty technical though but not 92 technical. I would probably put him as 88 brawl and 85 tech and lower his speed.

ROH:
Adam Cole should probably have Fonz Factor. Michael Elgin should have superstar look. reDRagon should have higher tag experience. Maybe around 75? They should be friends or loyal to each other in the game too. Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards should also have some relationship. ROH should maybe be changed to national as they now have a national tv deal and tour the country. 

Suggestions: 

Not saying you should do these things but these are usually things I do in file editor before I start a game to make things more realistic and interesting. I delete CMLL, WWC and AAA as yes they are technically North American promotions but if you are running a United States promotion they would not be your rivals as its an entirely different market. I add NXT as a roster split for WWE and change the development territory to Performance Center. I delete all the guys who make sporadic appearances like Austin, The Rock, Hogan, Flair etc. I delete CM Punk as he is done with wrestling and say you play a game and WWE signs him it would be highly unrealistic, and he wouldn't sign with anyother company or go on tour with say Pride or Michinoku Pro haha.

I put TNA to 0 cash and low public image, as in the real wrestling world its always a looming possibility that they are going to go out of business so this adds that realism to the game. 

El Patron doesn't work for ROH anymore. 

Edited by bandini87
Forgot some information

Great work! 
Speedball Mike Bailey needs to be added and on open contract with CZW, PWG and WWN. I will watch some more matches and try to get some stats together. He definitely needs adding though as he is one of the hottest Independent workers around right now. Tracy Williams also needs adding and put under contract with WWN and CZW.

Zack Sabre Jr works dates with PWG and WWN on a regular basis now too when he isn't on tour in Japan. His tech needs to be way higher too as he is quite possibly the greatest Technical wrestler on the circuit today. 

Adam Cole, ACH, Kyle O Reilly and Michael Elgin no longer work for PWG or any other independent companies for that matter. Adam Cole, The Briscoe Brothers, Jay Lethal, ACH, RedDragon, Michael Elgin and a handful of others work exclusively for ROH now and aren't allowed to work other companies (unless its New Japan who they have a talent exchange with) so maybe put the ones who don't work New Japan under written contract with ROH. Also Kyle O' Reilly and Bobby Fish are both full time with New Japan. 

Eddie Edwards hasn't worked for NOAH in years so have no idea why he is still tourng with them.

Davey Richards and Manik (TJ Perkins) both work for PWG and WWN in addition to TNA now too. 

Scott Lost and Excalibur are both announcers for PWG and haven't done anything other than announce in years (although Excalibur on occasion will appear in a commissioner type role) so maybe take both or atleast one of them out of the game and create them as announcers in staff so the company actually has announcers. 

On the topic of staff I feel that Sara Del Rey (Sara Amato) should be taken out of the game (as she hasn't wrestled for years) and be put in as a trainer for WWE as she is their assistant head trainer and an integral part of their performance centre training. I would put her with extremely high talent as she has pretty much transformed women's wrestling in that company. Jason Albert/Matt Bloom/A-Train/Giant Bernard is also their head trainer and hasn't appeared in other roles in a while so he should be taken out of the game as a worker and put in as a trainer and put in as the head trainer to the performance center. Jimmy Jacobs no longer works for ROH or any other Independents and is signed to a writer for WWE. Adam Pearce also hasn't wrestled for years and works for the WWE as a trainer and producer so should be taken out of the game and put in as staff. I don't really get the point of having these people on the roster as "Staff members" when you can just delete them and put them as staff.

Young Bucks need 100 tag experience and should have higher overness. They are incredibly over on the indy scene. They have a new finisher too called the Indy Taker so change finisher to that. 

Add Bullet Club to ROH with AJ Styles, Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson as members. 

I would change the name of Hiroyuki Ono the referee to Red Shoes as that's all he ever gets referred to in the states. 

Shinsuke Nakamura should be a face. He is like the most likeable babyface in the world. He needs higher overness as he is insanely over world wide for a Japanese worker. His charisma should be maxed out too in my opinion. His stiffness needs to be higher as he is pretty brutal. Probably like 75-80 and his selling should be maxed out. 

Andrew Everett doesn't work for ROH anymore but works for WWN. Haven't seen Rhett Titus or RD Evans in ROH in the past year so they should probably go also.

Tetsuya Naito is a heel now and I am not sure what his gimmick should be but his character is somebody who just doesn't care about anything and is uncontrollable. 

David Finlay (Finlay's son) and Jay White both need to be added to the game and signed to NJPW. Stats should be around early 70s for speed and tech and not too sure about brawl. They should have a relationship as a friendship or maybe even loyalty. They are both pretty green. I am pretty bad with estimating stats so maybe somebody else should. 

The stats of Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks should be reviewed. 43 brawl, 57 speed, 52 tech vs. 64 brawl, 38 speed, 62 tech doesn't equal a critically acclaimed match that got 4 and a half stars by wrestling observer :P

Kevin Owen's tech is way too higher. It is currently higher than Kyle O' Reilly's which is laughable. If it was me I would knock his tech down to about 65, speed down to about 50 and up his brawl to 90 or maybe even higher. 

Roderick Strong is a world class worker right now and I think he deserves higher stats. His brawl should be higher than his tech though. If it was me I would put his brawl at 90 and his tech at 85, leave his speed where it is and up his stiffness to at least 80. 

Okada, Tanahashi and Nakamura should have pretty high wages as they are not gonna come to America for nothing when they are on WWE money in Japan. 

WWN:
The Open The Freedom Gate and Open The United Gate championships in WWN are no longer active so should be deleted. Timothy Thatcher is The Evolve Champion.

Chris Hero is a heavyweight and his tech is too high. I would say hes more of a brawler than a technician. He is pretty technical though but not 92 technical. I would probably put him as 88 brawl and 85 tech and lower his speed.

ROH:
Adam Cole should probably have Fonz Factor. Michael Elgin should have superstar look. reDRagon should have higher tag experience. Maybe around 75? They should be friends or loyal to each other in the game too. Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards should also have some relationship. ROH should maybe be changed to national as they now have a national tv deal and tour the country. 

Suggestions: 

Not saying you should do these things but these are usually things I do in file editor before I start a game to make things more realistic and interesting. I delete CMLL, WWC and AAA as yes they are technically North American promotions but if you are running a United States promotion they would not be your rivals as its an entirely different market. I add NXT as a roster split for WWE and change the development territory to Performance Center. I delete all the guys who make sporadic appearances like Austin, The Rock, Hogan, Flair etc. I delete CM Punk as he is done with wrestling and say you play a game and WWE signs him it would be highly unrealistic, and he wouldn't sign with anyother company or go on tour with say Pride or Michinoku Pro haha.

I put TNA to 0 cash and low public image, as in the real wrestling world its always a looming possibility that they are going to go out of business so this adds that realism to the game. 

A few comments:

I believe I gave stats for Mike Bailey last month or so.

No just no on removing CMLL or AAA just because Mexico is a different market. The problem is they are national promotions in Mexico with exposure bigger than even ROH and TNA at this point. WWC I can see as they are not updated often enough but not due to game play.

I wouldn't remove the Sara Amatos of the world, she may in fact return in ring some day.

Tanahashi and Nakamura make appearances in CMLL as well as Ring of Honor where Okada does too. They don't pay WWE money.

Naito is a rebel which should be the gimmicks of his Inglobernales "stable mates" in CMLL (as he is NJPW's only Inglobernales) Marco Corelone, La Sombra, Rush and La Mascara. I think Naito is best suited as a tweener.

I agree with making WWE NXT playable in the game as it is going as national a ROH and sells out more shows than TNA can.

TNA should not be at 0 but maybe down to about 1.5 million. The real reason they would go out of business is the TV product removing cashflow, not a true money issue. In game, Panda "could" highball them money.

Great work! 

WWN:

ROH:

Suggestions: 

A few comments:

No just no on removing CMLL or AAA just because Mexico is a different market. The problem is they are national promotions in Mexico with exposure bigger than even ROH and TNA at this point. WWC I can see as they are not updated often enough but not due to game play.

I wouldn't remove the Sara Amatos of the world, she may in fact return in ring some day.

Tanahashi and Nakamura make appearances in CMLL as well as Ring of Honor where Okada does too. They don't pay WWE money.

Naito is a rebel which should be the gimmicks of his Inglobernales "stable mates" in CMLL (as he is NJPW's only Inglobernales) Marco Corelone, La Sombra, Rush and La Mascara. I think Naito is best suited as a tweener.

I agree with making WWE NXT playable in the game as it is going as national a ROH and sells out more shows than TNA can.

TNA should not be at 0 but maybe down to about 1.5 million. The real reason they would go out of business is the TV product removing cashflow, not a true money issue. In game, Panda "could" highball them money.

Like I said in regards to AAA, CMLL and the TNA thing, those are just what I do in my file editor and was just pure suggestion. Also it annoys me when they sign dudes they just would sign in the game haha. 

With Sara Amato, she hasn't wrestled for over 2 years now where as a trainer she is doing a hell of a lot of work for NXT so it makes sense to switch it over. You can always put her back in the game at a later date if she returns. Same deal with Jason Albert. He is more important I think as he is their head trainer. WWE in the game currently doesn't have a head trainer.

Edited by bandini87

Great work! 

WWN:

ROH:

Suggestions: 

A few comments:

Like I said in regards to AAA, CMLL and the TNA thing, those are just what I do in my file editor and was just pure suggestion. Also it annoys me when they sign dudes they just would sign in the game haha. 

With Sara Amato, she hasn't wrestled for over 2 years now where as a trainer she is doing a hell of a lot of work for NXT so it makes sense to switch it over. You can always put her back in the game at a later date if she returns. Same deal with Jason Albert. He is more important I think as he is their head trainer. WWE in the game currently doesn't have a head trainer.

And we'd have to remember either or both of their stats (also with Robbie Brookside who wouldn't likely wrestle in the playable area if he was released.) We had this problem when Finlay became an agent in 2010 and then returned to the ring in 2011 on the indies after being fired. It causes Bill headaches with removing and then adding them on either side. TNA is/was worse as trainers and agents are/were active wrestlers. You can always do an existing trainer for WWE. WWE currently has Steve Keirn, Norman Smiley and Terry Taylor as existing trainers in the game too. I'd also argue to add Matt Wichlinski and Tara Halaby as they are trainers in the Performance Center (Matt as a strength/conditioning coach and Tara as a physical trainer.) At five trainers with them, WWE would be fine with the size of the training classes.

If NXT is to be added, there were a few slight title changes for that show/brand of WWE action from last night's TakeOver.

I would add Kazuchika Okada and Shinsuke Nakamura to ROH as upper midcard/main event tweeners as they appear like every three or so months.

Edited by Lineker
Spoilers

I think we need to start making stats for some of the people WWE has brought in recently. I've created a list but I really have no idea about most of them.

Dasha Fuentes, Chris Atkins, Cezar Bononi, Dylan Miley, Gionna Daddio, Gzim Selmani, Josh Bredl, Joshua Woods, Kanako Urai, Kenneth Crawford, Levi Cooper, Levis Venezuela Jr., Lovepreet Singha, Michael Rallis, Noah Kekoa, Oscar Vasquez, Peter Howard, Radomir Petkovic, Sabatino Piscitelli, Sara Lee, Satender Ved Pal, Savelina Fanene, Sunny Dhinsa, Steve Cutler and Tyler Klutz.

I think we need to start making stats for some of the people WWE has brought in recently. I've created a list but I really have no idea about most of them.

Dasha Fuentes, Chris Atkins, Cezar Bononi, Dylan Miley, Gionna Daddio, Gzim Selmani, Josh Bredl, Joshua Woods, Kanako Urai, Kenneth Crawford, Levi Cooper, Levis Venezuela Jr., Lovepreet Singha, Michael Rallis, Noah Kekoa, Oscar Vasquez, Peter Howard, Radomir Petkovic, Sabatino Piscitelli, Sara Lee, Satender Ved Pal, Savelina Fanene, Sunny Dhinsa, Steve Cutler and Tyler Klutz.

Lina Fanene/Nia Jaxx too.  And Rich Brennen in staff, come to think of it off the top of my head.

Michael Rallis has wrestled as Digg Rawlis, Michael Carter and is now going by Riddick Moss. I believe he has stats. I think I did for Cutler Radomir and Sabby.

Oscar Vasquez has wrestled before under the name Magno.

Tyler Klutz is the former Brad Maddox and maybe going under the name Joshua Kingsley.

Lina Fanene/Nia Jaxx too.  And Rich Brennen in staff, come to think of it off the top of my head.

I would post stats for Nia Jaxx if I had seen her work.

Based on what happened at CHIKARA King of Trios, perhaps lower Fenix's attitude to 80 for dropping the f-bomb at a family friendly show.