EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

Can we set me to auto pilot or whatever just for this week? Sorry my free time is just really weird. That way you can get the game in.

Anybody had any issues connecting up with others? Refuses to let me and Billy play each other. He invited me, I invited him, same issue. Just keeps saying the game session is no longer available for me.

Not sure what to do, can't seem to sort the issue out.

There was at least one if not more people this happened with for me. Hugar for sure but I feel like there was more 

I am not having fun with this year's Madden. I love the idea of the new passing controls and receiver /db interactions, but I just can't get anything going. I hear so many complaints about the aggressive catch being overpowered but I very rarely see it work. Couple that with a frustrating tendency to give up big plays on third down and yeah, not exactly having a ball so far. 

Edited by Cactus Drags

Rolled! All CPU games so I'll roll Sunday before noon.

If anyone else is struggling we can switch to Pro level if you guys want.

I think pro will be too eeasy. I'll be alright, it's just frustrating having to get used it it. Better this than there be no difference between each version. 

Also, my eventual first win of the season will feel like a fucking Super Bowl. 

I beat the Saints! Who cares if I made McCown look like Brees on roids? Also had a couple of weird issues. Firstly, before I went into the game, the injury report listed Tillman and Stewart as out for two weeks, when neither were injured during the previous game. Second, the pregame graphics compared McCown and Graham Gano as the starting QBs. Sure enough Gano was listed as QB1 on my depth chart. Luckily I caught both these issues before they fucked me up, keep an eye on your rosters at the start of the game, guys. 

I've always found on this Madden so far that backup QBs always seem to be invincible. On mine and my friends connected franchise people like Colt McCoy would come in for a game and throw like 20/21 passes for 450 yards and 3 touchdowns. 

• Like 1