EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

I can take losses to you guys, its playing against the computer which just pisses me off now.  I see them do shit that never, ever happens for user controlled teams.  I'm really trying to take a step back and just have fun this year, but its fucking impossible when playing defense involves watching 80 yard drives that take up an entire quarter, nearly every possession.

Edited by Maxx

I can take losses to you guys, its playing against the computer which just pisses me off now.  I see them do shit that never, ever happens for user controlled teams.  I'm really trying to take a step back and just have fun this year, but its fucking impossible when playing defense involves watching 80 yard drives that take up an entire quarter, nearly every possession.

But that's my play style now :( 

Like I said, not a big deal against users.  Having played more, I may drop the Titans, as I think it will be a repeat of my very un-fun stint as the Browns in 15.  Fast QB, but shitty RBs and only one good receiver.

And once again, I fucking detest this game, already.  Did the skills trainer for running the ball on All Pro difficulty and it was a giant waste of time, because once you actually play a game on All Pro 95% your blockers completely blow their assignment and you get tackled in the back field.  It just shitty, this used to be one of my favorite things to do, and now I can't even enjoy the game.

Edited by Maxx

Got the game preordered and I've booked a half day for Friday when it comes out over here.

I'll want to have a few practice games before picking a team.

I'm thinking of going the Eagles, but I'm not too sure about what every team is like. The plan is to go a middle of the run team in which they aren't expected to dominate but I can build them up.

I'm sure we won't start the league before then.  I may run a player league doomed to fail again too.

Not that I care, since I already bought it, but I find it hilarious IGN can only offer up a Review in Progress for the game, when it's been available for everyone to play since Thursday, and I'm sure they had advanced copies even before that.

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 1

The game plays better overall this year, and surprisingly I enjoy the draft champions mode. Also, got my copy earlier than anticipated.