EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

Yeah, to both. I just turned the injuries OFF so I'll set a deadline for Thursday, 7 PM EST for Pre-Season Week 1. And if anyone wants a second FA that's 75+ OVR then feel free to sign one before Thursday. All FAs 75 exactly and under are up for grabs at all times so go crazy - but remember to not ruin your salary cap (Srar >_>)!

I offered the Rams a draft pick for a LE and they accepted. I'd also like to trade for a good TE. Anyone got one to trade?

Brent Celek for Kareem Jackson?

Also the Rams accepted a trade of Ryan Matthews for Tavon Austin. 

Edited by David Marrio

I offered the Rams a draft pick for a LE and they accepted. I'd also like to trade for a good TE. Anyone got one to trade?

What does Jackson do? 

He's your 2nd best CB. Bit of a cheeky offer but it's worth an attempt considering he'd significantly improve that position for me. 

Edited by David Marrio

What does Jackson do? 

He's your 2nd best CB. Bit of a cheeky offer but it's worth an attempt considering he'd significantly improve that position for me. 

Throw in a draft pick?

DT Paul Soliai's headed to the Texans in exchange for Nate Washington.  This is alongside Roddy White going to Cincy for Mo Samu whenever yon Bengals actually decided to accept a trade.

Nabbed TE Jermichael Finley as my second and final 75+ free agent.  About to start trading a lot of the sub-75 players for draft picks and other sub-75 OVR players with better contracts.

Trade #1:  HB Jake Rodgers (54 OVR), SS Akeem King (60 OVR) & 2017 7th Rounder to Arizona for HB Marion Grice (70 OVR).

Edited by thatshortguy

What does Jackson do? 

Throw in a draft pick?

4th round pick?

What does Jackson do? 

Throw in a draft pick?

4th round pick?

Actually maybe I better just keep Jackson

I've just done a couple of trades, so go for it, I guess.

May have accidentally sent some to user players in error, so feel free to reject those.

Tonight begins The Reckoning :shifty:

Srar, if you're wanting a TE, I've got a 74 OVR & 76 OVR as backups thanks to getting Finley.  If you've got a glut of similarly-rated peeps in a different position, I'd swap so I could have some more depth.

mmmm, sweet, delicious depth.