EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

Trade #2:  2016 7th Rounder & SS Moore (77 OVR) to the Giants for LE Ayers (81 OVR).
Trade #3:  2017 6th Rounder, LE Jackson (71 OVR) & DR Jarrett (61 OVR) to the Rams for DT Brockers (81 OVR).
Trade #4:  2016 6th Rounder, TE Harris (62 OVR), & Random Dude (63 OVR) to Denver for FB Casey (80 OVR).
Trade #5:  2017 5th Rounder, C Konz (66 OVR), Random LE (68 OVR) to Buffalo for WR Woods (80 OVR).
Trade #6:  WR Hardy (68 OVR), HB Grice (70 OVR) & 2016 5th Rounder to the Saints for HB Spiller (80 OVR).
Trade #7:  TE Moeaki (71 OVR), Another RE Guy (72 OVR) & 2017 4th Rounder to the Rams for FS McLeod (81 OVR).

Still need 80+ OVR starters for LG, RE, MLB, CB2, & SS.  Wanting some depth for RT, too.  Willing to give up any of the sub-80s on HB, FB, WR, TE, & FS, as well as my remaining draft picks.

Edited by thatshortguy

I warned them the Reckoning was at hand!  I WARNED THEM ALL! :shifty:

This was more or less me trimming the roster down to 53 while improving what I could.  $30m in cap space, baybay!  That'll get me one 80+ OVR free agent next year!

Also, before I go and do it, do we keep the one 75+ FA signing per week rule for pre-season as well as regular season?  May go through FA to fill yon gaps.

Yeah each week you can sign one, unless someone has a shitty injury week then they can grab another.

I'll be rolling to Week 2 within the hour in case anyone wants to get their second game in. Deadline for Thursday/tomorrow will be for this week's game in order to get to the regular season a little quicker.

• Like 1

So the Giants signed Brian de la Puente (C) before I got a chance to do so. Fucking pieces of shit. 

So since I didn't get a signing over 75 here's what I did:

I traded my LOLB Trent Cole (78 OVR) and a 5th Round pick to the Saints for their Center Tim Lelito (81 OVR).

I signed Stanley Havili (FB, 86 OVR) as my over 75 pick.

And Brandon Meriweather (SS, 75 OVR) as my Preseason Week 1 75 and under pick.

And now that we are conveniently in Week 2 of preseason, I'm signing Andre Fluellen (DT, 75 OVR) from Free Agency.

Gonna sign Ashlee Palmer, LOLB as my next over 75 FA.

Anyone have a problem with me trading for Jonathan Football as a backup?  Or Brett Hundley if there are objects to me taking a starting QB?  

Edited by Maxx