Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain

9 to 5

Mission 29 can literally eat my asshole. 

Rocket launcher, grenade launcher and give Quiet a lethal sniper rifle.  Its actually very easy

Got DD and Quiet last night. Really feel I've turned a corner and am making some progress.

Still on 16% complete. Fuuuuuu

(Also, the target practice on the R&D platform can go ahead and kiss my shrapnelled arse)

• Like 2

The target practices suck. Needs more intuitive directions for targets if it's going to be time limited.

Spoiler for Mission 18 "Blood Runs Deep"...

After struggling for ages (chopper kept getting shot down before I could load it up), I decided to save only one of the hostages. The other four can blame themselves for not following me fast enough.

The target practices suck. Needs more intuitive directions for targets if it's going to be time limited.

Hidden Content

You can get away with only extracting one kid? I thought you needed to get all of them.

Also, yes, target practice SUCKS. I'm ignoring those.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Also, yes, target practice SUCKS. I'm ignoring those.

I thought I'd jump in with one kid on board just to try mini gunning the enemy's chopper since my rockets ran out. Wound up taking off and let me complete it with just the one kid.