Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain

9 to 5

So uhm, Code Talker spoiler...

Hidden Content

WAs it the sniper SKull unit?  All of the fights against the Skulls, except for the last one at the airport, are optional.  Thats why "Neutralize the Skulls" is typically an optional objective

So question for those who finished...

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Also...a mission is coming up soon. God help you.

I'm guessing you were referencing...

The Skulls mission? It was a pain in the ass until I realised I could use the entire airport, after which it was piss easy just hiding behind stuff and rocketing/SMG'ing them to oblivion.

So question for those who finished...

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Also...a mission is coming up soon. God help you.

I'm guessing you were referencing...

Hidden Content

If you have Quiet and developed her anti-material sniper rifle, its a friggin cake walk.  She can take them out herself in 2 shots

I have a new headset on the way tomorrow, which should get delivered to me at work. Providing that works out I'll be on sometime between 6 and 7.

I don't need to finish the main game first do I? Because if I do then I'll probably be on sometime next year :shifty:

• Like 1

I am gonna be on at around 6. The downloads total to about 1.5 GB. I must admit I am hyped about this, MGO2 was one of my fave games ever and if this is half as good I will be very happy indeed. Also, I just want to swap MGS quotes with Benji. :shifty:

Oh, and setting up your character is a two minute job, because you have so few options/in-game money to do anything anyway and can't custom set your loadout from the off. :P

Apparently infiltrator's camo unlocks at Level 6, thus why it didn't work for me last night, and I'm not alone in thinking it's a way OP class, everywhere I've read basically says the same thing, and that the enforcer and scout are basically useless in comparison. They really need to nerf the amount of time it can spend in camo, or at least a longer regen delay.

Did the parties end up working at some point? Me and my mate tried going into a game together for ages and it would only put one of us in.