2015 NFL Season

Dan

Super Bowl Champions: Dallas Cowboys (not bias at all)

AFC Champions: Miami Dolphins

NFC Champions: Dallas Cowboys

OPOY: Aaron Rodgers

DPOY: J.J. Watt

OROTY: Amari Cooper

DROTY: Leonard Williams

#1 Pick in 2016: I got my finger on Washington

49ers arrests/retirees between now and draft: 5

The Rams, really?

Their offense looks meh and they're about to get moved. They probably won't be the worst, but they were 4 wins under .500 last year, so not exactly calling out a perennial playoff team as they're right around that bottom third of the league. I've seen the Niners/Jets picked above and I doubt they're the worst despite their recent troubles. It's just a "call your shot" out there meaningless prediction. If I actually had to lay money on it or something I would've went with a Washington or Tennessee, but it was hardly worth thinking about.

Edited by HC

Superbowl Champions: Dallas Cowboys

AFC Champions: Baltimore Ravens

NFC Champions: Dallas Cowboys

OPOY: Andrew Luck

DPOY: JJ Watt

OROTY: Jameis Winston (who will turn into a magnificent bust the following season....)

DROTY: Leonard Williams

#1 Pick 2016 Draft: Jacksonville Jags....unless Griffin remains Washington's starting QB, then it will be them instead

49ers arrests/retirees between now and the draft: 2 arrests, 3 retirements

Edited by GhostMachine

Superbowl Champions: Green Bay Packers

AFC Champions: Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC Champions: Green Bay Packers

OROTY: Marcus Mariota

DROTY: Charles James (can you tell I've been watching Hard Knocks?)

#1 Pick 2016 Draft: Chicago Bears.

49ers arrests/retirees between now and the draft: 7

Just to clarify, is this the number of 49ers retirees who are also arrested, or the sum of the people arrested and people retired? And does it include staff?

I took it to be either/or and just players.

Edited by DFF

As much as I'd like to see it, Winston is not going to be the ORTOY. Not happening. Every QB drafted by the Bucs either suck or find success elsewhere. The team has never developed a QB properly. 

• Like 1

Superbowl Champions: Indianapolis Colts

AFC Champions: Indianapolis Colts

OROTY: Jameis Winston

DROTY: Shane Ray

#1 Pick 2016 Draft: DA RAAAAAAAAAAAAIDERS

49ers arrests/retirees between now and the draft: 7.5 (One gets arrested then retires)

• Like 1

#1 Pick 2016 Draft: Jacksonville Jags....unless Griffin remains Washington's starting QB, then it will be them instead

#1 Pick 2016 Draft: Jacksonville Jaguars

Avatar bet that the Jags don't pick first or second? :)

Edited by Dan
  • Like 1

49ers arrests/retirees between now and the draft: 7.5 (One gets arrested then retires)

What do you want to bet the Raiders aren't the top pick? Have you even followed this offseason? They're not a dysfunctional mess any more, they're a solidly rebuilding young team. Anything less than six wins is going to be a disappointment.

• Like 1

#1 Pick 2016 Draft: Jacksonville Jaguars

Avatar bet that the Jags don't pick first or second? :)

Sorry, the Jags are always my default answer for this. I think they will be improved this season but they just don't excel in any area. It was them or the Redskins.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Jags got 6 wins. However, I'll take the bet for the fun of it.

Edited by Jake O. Rhodes
  • Like 2

Superbowl Champions: Indianapolis

AFC Champions: Indianapolis

NFC Champions: Green Bay

OPOY: Andrew Luck

OROTY: Melvin Gordon

DROTY: Randy Gregory

#1 Pick 2016 Draft: Jacksonville (Sorry Dan)

49ers arrests/retirees between now and the draft: 3

What do you want to bet the Raiders aren't the top pick? Have you even followed this offseason? They're not a dysfunctional mess any more, they're a solidly rebuilding young team. Anything less than six wins is going to be a disappointment.

Honestly I haven't, I was just going off of previous form and the fact that everyone was picking Jags and Washington and that seemed a bit too easy.

If I were serious about these rankings I'd have the Ravens winning the superbowl, The Steelers to have #1 overall pick and Jarrard Hayne to win OROTY. 

• Like 1

A quick glance at the schedule suggests 5-11 >_<

What? You picked my team as the worst?? I'll fight you man! :lol: 

I was going to list the Bears as worse for giggles, but I realized I would never want them to be bad enough to get the number one pick. That means they actually get a valuable piece for the future. I want Chicago stuck in mediocrity,always bad enough to ruin their season, never bad enough to be rewarded for it. :shifty: 

• Like 2