2015 NFL Season

Dan

I am very confused as to how Oakland/Baltimore is a push this week according to the lines.

Vegas thinks Terrell Suggs was the entire team.

Besides Steve Smith, Sr. and Perriman, what real receiving options do we have?

....AND NO, KELLEN MOORE DOES NOT COUNT.

Yea, I'm obviously biased but I think his nomination is well deserved

Edited by Lint
  • Like 2

Anyone else backing the Chiefs tonight?

Anyone got the links to the pick em league and survival league?

They're betting favorites and were picked to win by like 7 out of 8 of the NFL Network guys. Peyton's decline has people doubting.

And dumb move by Kubiak going for it on 4th down after that timeout nixed the first one. In a tight game like this, you take the points.

Well, the decision to dump the high scoring Peyton-friendly offense for no logical reason and replace it with one Gary Kubiak wants to use is working out spectacularly well. 

• Like 1

I mean yeah, he's declining, but they've stuck him with a brand new offense that doesn't play to his strengths at all, so I don't know how fair it is to judge him.  This offense is reliant on a strong running game which they are really struggling to get going.

Man I know Kubiak is to blame for this and not him but as someone who first got really interested in the NFL because of Peyton Manning (And Edgerrin James) this is just fucking sad :( Effective yes, but to see him struggle like this is just sad 

• Like 1