2015 NFL Season

Dan

So sitting Peyton in favor of Teddy was a solid decision?

It means my top two draft picks are on the bench, but, eh, not like I've ever won the league with the QB I started the season with anyway.

He threw 3 TDs so I am going to say it was not. What a crazy ending last night! Glad I stayed up to watch

Plubby is spot on though, they're winning in spite of coaching.  Manning becomes remarkably more effective when they get behind and he starts running up tempo, no huddle, shotgun based plays, rather than the crap that Kubiak calls.  Its a no brainer to switch back to something he's more comfortable with, especially when Kubiak's offense, which is supposed to produce an effective run game, has been abysmal.

• Like 2

Apparently that was in the gameday program too!:lol:

It's a matter of time before a team goes to LA and the Rams are pretty much the ideal choice, given their owner, history and existing fanbase. I always thought the Rams was a silly name for an LA team so I wouldn't be against an unlikely name change!

• Like 1