2015 NFL Season

Dan

Um....wow! Has a QB ever scored from their first throw in the league?? Especially a 60 yarder.

Yes, Matt Ryan did.  On his actual first throw in the NFL.

• Like 1

I have a crazy idea that might work for the Lions. Try tackling the guy wearing #28 for the Vikings

You'd think on the 2 yard line in defence against the Patriots you MIGHT wanna cover Gronk. But God knows I'm not Rex Ryan

• Like 1

Another TD and 2 point conversion for the Steelers. It's weird that we're seemingly the only team who have this as a strategy.

They were going to kick that time, but Brooks jumped offside on the kick attempt, easy when you're on the 1

I'll say this about the Niners. If Bush was active, no way is Hyde still out there, he looks gimpy as hell

Now Ben's just showing off...aaaaaaand yep that's why they were going for 2 all the time

Edited by Troy Maskell
  • Like 1

For the love of fuck Tomsula get Hyde out of there, no point risking him getting hurt more

Oh I see the Real Jay Cutler has arrived for the Bears. Pick 6

Edited by Troy Maskell
  • Like 1

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/5/20/8629225/jaguars-kicker-josh-scobee-nfl-rules-change-extra-point-two-point-conversion

"Doesn't bother me really," Scobee said shortly after the rules change announcement. "I figured some change was coming so this is the best of the options I heard could happen."

• Like 1

I'm liking DeAngelo Williams being the goal line running back. Here comes Scobee.... He JUST gets it. 29-3.

Cutler being taken off for the Bears, may be a blessing in disguise seeing as he got hurt on a pick 6.

But on the flip side, the alternative is Jimmy Clausen, who would win a "Who's a worse QB" contest to Tim Tebow at this point 

• Like 1