2015 NFL Season

Dan

Johnny Manziel will start Week 2, but he's not playing for the future starting job.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Sunday that the Browns still consider Manziel as their backup and Josh McCown as their starter. McCown will retain the job when healthy, per sources informed of the team's thinking.

Why would they do that? Manziel isn't great but he's looked better than anything I've seen from McCown in his 300 years in the league (apart from that 1 year in Chicago). Manziel actually has potential too... 

• Like 2

I saw a petition on Facebook that one of my friends signed asking/demanding that David Cameron doesn't allow Vick to fly in to the UK, there are still new people signing it even though Vick left the Jets six months ago and the Steelers aren't playing in London.

• Like 4

Johnny Manziel will start Week 2, but he's not playing for the future starting job.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Sunday that the Browns still consider Manziel as their backup and Josh McCown as their starter. McCown will retain the job when healthy, per sources informed of the team's thinking.

Why would they do that? Manziel isn't great but he's looked better than anything I've seen from McCown in his 300 years in the league (apart from that 1 year in Chicago). Manziel actually has potential too... 

Because the Browns are fucking morons.  That's the only explanation if that's actually true.  Because only fucking morons would have signed Josh McCown to be their starting QB, especially after his last season.  Its mindbogglingly stupid that these teams think he's going to duplicate that one 5 game stretch in Chicago, the only time in his 12 year career he's ever looked like an NFL QB.  He couldn't do it with Mike Evans and Vincent Jackson, he certainly won't do it with whatever passes for wide receivers in Cleveland these days.

I've got Texans/Panthers as one of my games today, it is terribly boring and agonizingly slow.

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 4

I was wondering why the Steelers went for 2. Then I remembered they still have Josh Scobee as kicker

Statistically you always want to go for 2.  50% odds on 2 points versus <100% odds on 1 point.

Get your math out of here, nerd.

• Like 3

The Saints are looking abysmal. I'm sure the Bucs aren't really as bad as they looked last week, but I'm sure as hell they aren't as good as they're being made to look this week.

The Saints are doing a really quiet tear down.

Yes. J.Brown caught a TD for the Cardinals! Fantasy points woooo!

*Double checks*

Dafuq is Jaron Brown? 

Ah, yes. The old "not that J. Brown" error. Jaron is the lesser known, less productive wide out for the Cards.

Tonight was going to be the first Cards game I watched since early last season but I forgot it was an early kick off and have had to miss it as a result. Typical that Palmer and Fitz are dominating. In fact, if I had watched Palmer would probably have blown his knee out on the first drive.

Because the Browns are fucking morons.  That's the only explanation if that's actually true.  Because only fucking morons would have signed Josh McCown to be their starting QB, especially after his last season.  Its mindbogglingly stupid that these teams think he's going to duplicate that one 5 game stretch in Chicago, the only time in his 12 year career he's ever looked like an NFL QB.  He couldn't do it with Mike Evans and Vincent Jackson, he certainly won't do it with whatever passes for wide receivers in Cleveland these days.

I've got Texans/Panthers as one of my games today, it is terribly boring and agonizingly slow.

It's weird to me how terrible teams insist on relying shitty veterans. Your team is shit, you suck with the veterans, why the fuck are not playing the young guys? If you still lose, whatever, atleast the young guys develop. It's typical of shitty teams with shitty coaches, the Lions pull that crap, and have pulled that crap for years.

• Like 3

Yes. J.Brown caught a TD for the Cardinals! Fantasy points woooo!

*Double checks*

Dafuq is Jaron Brown? 

Ah, yes. The old "not that J. Brown" error. Jaron is the lesser known, less productive wide out for the Cards.

Tonight was going to be the first Cards game I watched since early last season but I forgot it was an early kick off and have had to miss it as a result. Typical that Palmer and Fitz are dominating. In fact, if I had watched Palmer would probably have blown his knee out on the first drive.

Palmer and Fitz pulled off a great flea flicker TD

• Like 1